The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
JonnyCoop said:
Sean -- WHAT dogs???

Not those dogs:laugh: I have a Peek that comes down and stairs at me as she murmurs a little growl until I do what she wants. Always seems like the most inopportune moments.

Is there a new quiz out now?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
SeaniBu said:
Not those dogs:laugh: I have a Peek that comes down and stairs at me as she murmurs a little growl until I do what she wants. Always seems like the most inopportune moments.

AH, now I get it, especially after re-reading your original post. I thought maybe there were some cartoon dogs on the quiz that were supposed to be doing something or other (like the Microsoft dog that retrieves info for you.), and I didn't see any. But given the fact that during the Padres/Dodgers game last night, the Dodgers scored 3 runs WHILE I WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT THE GAME and then after the commercial break I could not figure out for the life of me where those 3 runs came from (and still didn't figure it out till I read the Sports page this morning), I have a tendency these days to miss things. It's this damn humidity.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :mad: :mad: :banging: :banging:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
46 people have played and we can't get one perfect score? LOL! Some ice skating experts we are. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Lilia

Spectator
mmscfdcsu said:
46 people have played and we can't get one perfect score? LOL! Some ice skating experts we are. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

One perfect score from Skaterina:clap:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Oh my, I really knew better once I looked at the score:laugh: For some reason - maybe beer? - I see things like who was the first USA woman opposed to woman...egh gad I am mad at myself for 2 of those....I have got to take these in the afternoon:rofl:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Mods, do whatever you want with this quiz. I am fine with leaving it here and anyone who wants to play can play. It is automatic, and you can play once each day. If nobody is interested, it will fade away on it's own. I may also post a link to it over at FSU and we can play together and against each other if there is interest. I will be taking over the FSU Trivia contest in August, and would just as soon use this one as to start up another one.

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Day one..... 6 right
Day two..... 7 right
Day three... 8 right

:laugh: I'm seeing a trend here :p

Mmmmary, is this game posted over at FSU yet?

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
SkateCynic said:
Day one..... 6 right
Day two..... 7 right
Day three... 8 right

:laugh: I'm seeing a trend here :p

Mmmmary, is this game posted over at FSU yet?

No, the old one is still going on through the end of July. I will post this one in a new thread at midnight on August 1st. It would be fun to leave it up here as well and have people incorporate either FSU or GS into their username. It could be a real challenge between the 2 boards.