What is your Favorite sandwich? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What is your Favorite sandwich?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've not had deer, but my parents grew up in the sticks of Northern California and both say that moose tastes so much better than the wild deer they grew up on.

It's not gamey at all. It's a very healthy meat, very lean, in fact there's so little fat that there are some ways that you just can't cook it. My parents make sausage and burger from parts of the animal, we can also have ribs (the most gamey and fatty part of the moose and I'm not a big fan but I think I'm the only one to ever say that lol) my g'ma and dad like the heart and tongue (gag me), we have roasts made...

you can pretty much use every part of the meat in some way. we have chicken fried moose steak... bisquits and gravy with moose sausage... the moose burger is GREAT for tacos, but you can't really make a good moose hamburger just too dry...

I love the meat, I don't like caribou or bear because they're too gamey for me... but I love moose. :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love a nice french dip sandwich.

Toni, did you bring moose to the pool party???

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Dee if you would have stayed somewhat sober you would have known what you did or didn't eat. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BTW what kind of activity shall we have this weekend?