Jenny Kirk and Fedor Andreev??? | Golden Skate

Jenny Kirk and Fedor Andreev???

Arianne

On the Ice
Wow, I was just watching some skating on YouTube and found a fluff piece about Jenny and Fedor from Tophee Lalique, 2003. They were planning to skate together as a pairs team. The fluff piece showed them doing spins and throws together. Anyone know what happened to this notion? Is this around the time that Jenny's mom passed?

Also, I was wondering if Fedor still plans to compete. He's not dating Belbin anymore, right?

It would have been cool if this partnership had panned out!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jenny and Fedor never did have a romantic relationship, and their attempt at pairing up was over with long ago. Since then, Jenny has quit competitive skating altogether.

From what I have heard, Andreev and Tanith Belbin did break up just this past season. I also read that Fedor was planning to skate as a single for Azerbaijan, but don't know if that plan has become a reality.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
chuckm said:
From what I have heard, Andreev and Tanith Belbin did break up just this past season.
That is what I heard, and there was "speculation" it was a catalyst for her subsequent weight loss - I don't know how true that was - and It looks like she's is back to being her beautiful and health self.

Now on the possible rummer aspect, were her and Evan "supposedly dating" briefly? Or is that a full fledged rummer?

R.D.

Record Breaker
SeaniBu said:
Now on the possible rummer aspect, were her and Evan "supposedly dating" briefly? Or is that a full fledged rummer?

It was going around. Plus if one looks at pictures on Evan's site you can tell the two are pretty close...if they aren't dating they sure are/were close friends...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
It was going around. Plus if one looks at pictures on Evan's site you can tell the two are pretty close...if they aren't dating they sure are/were close friends...
...Yah, I remember the one he is licking her hair or something:laugh: That thread's comments might have even been where I got that impression. I think they might make a cute couple.

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I heard "they're just friends" (re Evan and Tanith), and the person who said it knows Ben Agosto fairly well, for what that's worth.

But they would be an almost unbearably cute couple, wouldn't they?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
julietvalcouer said:
I heard "they're just friends" (re Evan and Tanith), and the person who said it knows Ben Agosto fairly well, for what that's worth.

But they would be an almost unbearably cute couple, wouldn't they?

Thanks for that info, and Yes a VERY cute couple they might be.:agree:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Between us, I never bought into that word "cute". Just can't stand it. And what exactly does it mean, anyway?

R.D.

Record Breaker
yeah...that's an ok picture of Tanith but of course you can count on me to have better ones...;)

How about this one? It's small but it's a really good one.

Tanith

P.S. if anyone has that pic or a similar one in a larger size, I'd :bow:

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker

Here I go to all this effort and you just Delete your post when I am trying to be helpful and Understanding?
OK, you got me good RD:laugh: :clap: :p

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
SB, I think you were right on though. I just hate the way people use certain words...ESPECIALLY the word "cute".

But off that topic...how about some Jenny...to get back on topic? ;)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Red Dog said:
Between us, I never bought into that word "cute". Just can't stand it. And what exactly does it mean, anyway?

I understand cute better than somebody being hot, LOL.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I can't find anything of substance referring to the original topic except form chat. Not even on the Jenny sites - I could be missing something? Anyone have official types of statements made by either of them?

R.D.

Record Breaker
SeaniBu said:
I can't find anything of substance referring to the original topic except form chat. Not even on the Jenny sites - I could be missing something? Anyone have official types of statements made by either of them?

no, it's called GOSSIP. Plenty of it to go around too...and in skating, it's certainly plentiful in the offseason, or when the topic shifts to Kwan :laugh: