I'm a new Great Uncle as of 4:03! | Golden Skate

I'm a new Great Uncle as of 4:03!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well, on the heals of bad news I just found out I am a Great Uncle. :birthday: :party2:

Braiden Kent (not sure how to spell that first name yet) 6.7lb healthy baby. I wish My nephew and His wife the very best!

lisadotdash

Rinkside
congratulations!

SeaniBu said:
Well, on the heals of bad news I just found out I am a Great Uncle. :birthday: :party2:

Braiden Kent (not sure how to spell that first name yet) 6.7lb healthy baby. I wish My nephew and His wife the very best!

*****:clap: Today I became an aunt to little Lillian Rose ****** not as little as Braiden though but this is just their first day!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
lisadotdash said:
*****:clap: Today I became an aunt to little Lillian Rose ****** not as little as Braiden though but this is just their first day!

Congratulations to you as well!!!!!!:party2: :party: I LOVE the name, middle name in particular, and it is one of my Mom's favorites too.

And last weekend in Boston, I got to see my two little great-nieces, ages 3 and 4. They are so adorable and so well behaved! Their parents are doing a great job with them.

Congratulations, Seanibu! You'll have fun being a Great!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
There's nothing like having a new baby around. I'm hoping I get to see my great grandson weekend after next. Don't you just love babies.?
:rock: :cool: :clap: :yes:
Congratulations and give them extra hugs for me.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I just went and saw the little cutie. He looks like he is going to take after dad, really Italian looking. No digital camera for me, so I don't have picks, but I am sure now they are on their way home I will get a few sent to me.

Momma (niece in-law) didn't look to happy when I said he looks so much like Dad (nephew) but things can change. She is quite a beautiful lady and I can only hope he gets some of her good looks too.

It is so nice to see a newborn happy baby, my friends was 3 weeks ago and is a cutiepie too, but the circumstances were a little more difficult, and the hope and pray aspect was a big part of it seeing my friends baby with I.Vs and on oxygen. She should be off it soon and is starting to work those face muscles learning how to smile.

I am so happy for my Nephew and the look on his face has finally changed to a "grown up." It is funny being Adopted yet feeling so close to every one in these circumstances. New Life is such a beautiful thing!

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and I will get a pic to the thread soon - can't over look the proud Great Uncle showing off the baby pics opportunity :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, he's so alert and cute. I think he's saying .........Where's great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Sean?? :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Dee

Sean, I sent you a PM.