What "Winter" Sport Are You? | Golden Skate

What "Winter" Sport Are You?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Ya it is just a Blog thing, but still kinda fun.:agree: Feel free to share any of the other "quizzes" you might take.:yes:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatwintersportareyouquiz/

Thanks CzarinaAnya, this was fun!

I guess this is something to feel good about.???
My sport is -***You Are Figure Skating***
Graceful and expressive - yet athletic and focused.
You could bring the best of both worlds to this glamorous sport.
Tell me something I don't know:laugh:

Last edited:

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
Just to spite me :chorus:

You Are Skiing

Graceful, athletic, and gusty - you're willing to put it all on the line.
You're willing to take big risks for big rewards.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
No surprise here... I'm curling... good mind but no athletic talent...oh well...

But I did find out that if I were an X-man I'd be Jean Gray and that I am somewhat Machiallian...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No surprise here... I'm curling... good mind but no athletic talent...oh well...

Hey KW, I'm curling too. I think we should team........if we did............the sport would never be the same. :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Hey KW, I'm curling too. I think we should team........if we did............the sport would never be the same. :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap:

Dee

:laugh: :laugh: We'd turn Curling into a X-Games sport vs. Olympic sport... and then get big money contracts from Nike... and have Michael from Project Runway design our uniforms w/ Manolo making our shoes... ahhh ~ now that's the way to get through a Monday... Monday from Hell...

Antilles

Medalist
Apparently we all lack physical prowess. I'm curling, too. At least it's a sport I've actually tried.

"What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!"