Finding Nemo | Golden Skate

Finding Nemo

L

Ladskater

Finding Nemo

This one is great and you don't have to be a kid to enjoy it. It's one of Disney's best efforts in years. I quite enjoyed it. I also saw "Down With Love" the same afternoon - nearly fell asleep. "Finding Nemo" is much more entertaining. Now "Down with Love" you might want to wait until it's on video!!

Ladskater

K

Kara Bear

Re: Finding Nemo

I am so excited to see this movie!!!
We are cartoon freaks in this house! Yes, they are for adults too!
LAD, you're watching lots of movies lately!!!

N

nysk8r

I LOVE this movie! Ellen DeGeneres is just hilarious and the animation is very breathtaking. If movie tickets weren't 10 bucks I'd go see it again.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Pixar(yeah it's owned by Disney... but it's the only really great thing Disney owns these days :p ) is always taking my breath away

and my best friend and I went to Finding Nemo yesterday and laughed our butts off... that WHALE TALK scene had us in tears it was HILARIOUS! :lol:

on Down With Love... were there any big time sex scenes or anything really offensive? I love love LOVE Ewan McGregor and I'd like to see it if it isn't too out there...

S

Show 42

..........Just got back from seeing this movie.....loved it. I would pay again to see this. Ellen DeGeneres absolutely stole every scene she was in. A+ 42

L

Ladskater

HamiltonBrowningFan:

"Down with Love" was pretty tame by today's standards; however, the dialogue is suggestive and some of the jokes. It's like watching an old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movie. I loved Rene Z's clothes - kind of like "That Girl!" Very colourful.

Ladskater

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's gone now from Kenai :lol: it didn't last long... with only two movie theatres(one can have 2 movies playing at one time :p and the other can play up to 4) it's hard to have movies stay longer than a week :( especially if they don't do that well