Serbian season starts! | Golden Skate

Serbian season starts!

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Today ice was putted again in Belgrade's ice rink "PIONIR"
I was on the public skating, and as it was the first time, it was free, and so crowdy...and the ice was horrible...
So the only thing I could do is to skate around and do few upright spins...
And who knows will I be able to skate(I mean to have normal on-ice training hours), because the federation is again making some s**ts, I am sorry for the words, but I am really sick of everything...don't wanna comment anymore
Still, it's nice to feel ice-atmosphere here at home again

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear about the problems, but I do have a question.

Will the Serbian Novice champion be moving up to Juniors this year? :)

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
I'm sorry to hear about the problems, but I do have a question.

Will the Serbian Novice champion be moving up to Juniors this year? :)

Serbian Novice champion doesn't know anything yet :)

I didn't even know will I compete in novice or under novice last year... In december we had an international competition for 4 categories under novice. And as by the age rules, I could compete in under novice too, I did. When we sa that I won all girls there, we decided that on Nationals I should go to novice.

We'll see how the things will go on...

years ago, federation was forcing only some athletes, and when those girls (junior) skated 2 times per day, I skated 2 times per week. When they jumped axels and double salcows, I was only learning waltz jump. I am not going to comment am I better than some of them (and who), but the thing I can say surely, and it is nothing but the true, is: those girls are not real athletes. They don't practice during the season. They only practice 10 days before the competition, just to repeat what they already did. They can do it, but in the programs they are dieing because they don't have condition.
....never mind....time will show:)