More COI backstage pics at Evan's site! | Golden Skate

More COI backstage pics at Evan's site!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Very cool, thanks for the news.

I realy hope there is something to all those photos of him and Tanith:agree: She looks incredible. :love: :love: :love: And there are a couple good ones of MK at the game.

CB1AB2

Medalist
what did he do to his hair = I don't like it that short = liked it longer and fuller

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Gosh, he and tanith are friendly. Are they dating and I missed it? He used to date Jenny Kirk, and I thought she was dating Fedor Andreev?

R.D.

Record Breaker
I think that relationship went kapunk.

Maybe if Evan and Tanith aren't dating NOW, I bet almost anything they used to. They still seem like close friends.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Yep, they are "split," some were saying that might have caused Tanith to have a loss in appetite and didn't eat to well for a while. But that was a long time ago - almost a year. I heard Evan and her had a little something going on, but have no confirmation if they did or were just friendly. By the looks of those pics, one might wonder, but I will wait before I believe anything.

Besides that, she was really checking me out at COI Denver;) :laugh: so maybe I better give her a call before she settles for Evan:rofl: :rofl:

I think they look pretty good together.:agree:

babyoscar

On the Ice
Tanith and Evan

Evan and Jenny Kirk split sometime around Jan 04, or maybe Jan 05. I know it is right before nationals, but I don't remember what year. I am pretty sure is 05, since Jenny didn't move to CA until the previous summer.

Tanith and Fedor split right after the Olympics, I believe.

Tanith and Evan are dating, I heard this from Tanith. There are other people who knows them confirm that as well.

Last edited: