Spidergal Ashlyn | Golden Skate

Spidergal Ashlyn

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Here is the pic from Ashlyn's birthday party with her Spidergal poster Sean made for her. Thanks again Sean everyone loved it and she is so proud of her poster. It is hanging in her room. Notice the awful pink frosting on the Spiderman cake but that is what she wanted, LOL.scan.png

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0001-1.png

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Can you believe that at age 3 Ashlyn got made fun of at preschool because "girls can't have Spiderman they have to have Dora"? She came home crying she was so upset. The mother of one of the little girls in her class even asked her what was wrong with her that she was having a "boys party" . Ashlyn's mom told her to tell those people they needed diversity training, LOL. When asked why she likes Spiderman Ashy says it is because he is a superhero and helps people.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
OMG, that is cute!!! I can't believe how big you made it, wow. I am so glad she liked it.:clap:

I am sure she knows by now, that Spidergal can kick Dora's butt! And doesn't need dumb clues to find the notebook:rock:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, that is just so cute. Thanks for posting pictures of the party. I can't believe those other little girls...........already little twits!!!

Sean, you should be so proud of your work and also to make a little girl so happy!! As always, you are quite the gentleman.

Dee