Just for Fun. ??? So I fall Again | Golden Skate

Just for Fun. ??? So I fall Again

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Not to sure why I made this other then I heard the song and thought...???

The one line of the song that really made me think about doing it was, "..if this unfriendly subject should be dropped, but I know it's something you can't stop."

It would have been much more timely to do this back in march, but the song just recently came up after seeing a different vid posted by CzarinaAnya. It is all from 06 Olys - and yes MK is in it too.

So I Fall Again

I didn't mean this as "making fun of" or anything of the like, just another aspect of "pain" that the athletes endure to compete. Psychological and Physical.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, I know you did a lot of work to put that together and thanks for doing it. I know that you wouldn't make a video to make fun of the skaters.

Thanks for taking the time to do the video.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks, you know my main motivation is to entertain. It was acutely an afternoon worth of time, that one didn't take that long. I just thought it would fit the tune and one last look at the "splash fest." I hope we never see that again:laugh: , I thought the best thing that it shows, is that they all try through all of those bumps and bruises and they way they just keep going. This is no wimpy sport.:rock:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I'm never sure why figure skating, gmnastics and cheerleading are considered wimpy sports... until I remember that all are dominated by women... and we can't have that now can we??? :p

Sean, this is awesome... GREAT work!!!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Fallling on the ice is all in a day's work for figure skaters. Something one learns to deal with from an early age - it's never fun, but the challenge is to get up and try try again. Good editing job and choice of music.