Eurosport | Golden Skate

Eurosport

Jhar55

Medalist
Will we be able to watch live skating on Eurosport?
Just wondering because I now have high speed internet and think I have all the bugs worked out.

Fredegunda

Rinkside
Maybe I just didn't look hard enough, but I didn't think that Eurosport's website had any live video feeds. I'd love to be wrong about this, though, so won't someone please correct me? ;-)

For skating worlds, Eurosport.com did post the results as they came in.

krenseby

Final Flight
Yes

Yes, you are right. I believe the only thing they offer for figure skating events is live text commentary so that you can read along to see what jumps the skaters completed missed and where they ended up in the rankings.

R.D.

Record Breaker
same here but if you scroll down in that thread, it appears to not work.

People are always saying links don't work! Sometimes it's their computer, sometimes a temporary problem.

I did succeed in opening the link when that thread first appeared, so you could link to the live feed then, but I never tried to watch a competition on it.

On another FSU thread, they talk about Eurosport having gone down during Worlds... but apparently it was working....

Well, try this and go to Winter sports, fig skating - it says "no live today," implying that there sometimes is. OTOH, it is pretty out of date. I'm not ruling it out but I can't investigate right now.

http://www.eurosport.com/

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
the link in the FSU-tread worked perfectly well for me, all though I would prefer so watch it on a tv, I do hope belgium eurosport will broadcast the figure skating this season..