How evil are you? Quiz | Golden Skate

How evil are you? Quiz

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I am 2% evil. You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm. Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want.

CB1AB2

Medalist
22% = A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well. In some ways you are the most dangerous knd of evil. (I don't know about this one)

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
You Are 40% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

But...how did they know that I wasn't lying and skipping some that I *should* have checked, making myself that much more evil?

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
What kind of goody two shoes are you people!?!

I am 68%: You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

This is strange though, because I always say I am totally in-touch with my dark side... but I do love the idea of world domination... it's soo me... :cool:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I am 26% evil--in some ways you are the most dangerous kind of evil. This is true. 99% of the time I am easy-going, friendly, laid back but cross me & I can strike back with no regrets.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
4% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want
!

Just call me Ms Goody Two Shoes

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
4% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want
!

Just call me Ms Goody Two Shoes

Dee

Ms. Goody Two Shoes! Ok. I've sent this link to my co-workers & friends and guess what? I appear to be the most evil of all... My best friend has decided that my new name is Darth Rai... It could be worse. I could be stupid, right?

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
28% here.

So all they do is count each box you check for 2%, then add it up. Killing a bug counts the same as vandalism.

Last edited:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
28% here.

So all they do is count each box you check for 2%, then add it up. Killing a bug counts the same as vandalism.

Well, that's fair enough. Killing a bug usually doesn't do much for the floor, or the wall, or whatever it gets squished onto.......

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ms. Goody Two Shoes! Ok. I've sent this link to my co-workers & friends and guess what? I appear to be the most evil of all... My best friend has decided that my new name is Darth Rai... It could be worse. I could be stupid, right?
Whether your more evil than I, I still love ya!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
You Are 46% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Yeh but I will have to go through Kwanford Wife first, LOL!:biggrin:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Whew! I thought I was alone in my World Domination plan... or at least the only GSer who really enjoyed their youth... ahhh... college... whatta wonderful time!!!

And Dee ~ the love goes right back!!!! you can be a good influence on me as Piel & I go about corrupting the good upstanding citizens of the world...:party2: