Angela Nikodinov Returns to Performing | Golden Skate

Angela Nikodinov Returns to Performing

CB1AB2

Medalist
I'm happy for her. I've always liked her skating. I have alot of pictures of different skaters and I have quite a few of her. I go to see Stars on Ice every year and I hope to get to see her skate in my city.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! This is great news! Welcome back to skating, Angela. I know she's been doing some coaching, but I'm glad she'll be performing back on the ice, too! :clap:

krenseby

Final Flight
Also

Also, hats off to whoever had the vision to invite Angela to take part in Ice Wars: her presence will certainly make that event more special.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
What she's been through has been tragic, but she has come through it all with such determination. I'm SO glad she's never given up! :)

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Great news! Thanks for the link. Is there any way to know which cities she'll be going to with SOI? I've got my fingers crossed that she'll be skating in Detroit.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the article on Angela. She has had a tough time and I am sure that skating again will bring back that lovely smile of hers.

IDLERACER

Medalist
:love: Holy Moly! :love: Check out THIS picture of her from the Stars On Ice website. Is this the most gorgeous woman alive, or what?

Eeyora

Final Flight
This is the best news I have heard in a long time. I hope she has s a succesful pro career like she deserves.