you HAVE to check this out! | Golden Skate

you HAVE to check this out!

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9LDMLdfqM8

This is a video of Caro and Stephane made for Valentine's day. It's from Budapest. I dont know what are they saying but I guess good things about eachother. It's so cute...walking in Budapest...supporting eachother in the backstage...then, they are outside, it's an opened ice rink behind them, and he gives her a flower...and they hug...:)
Ohhhhhh to bad they are not dating anymore....I will cry now, it's so cute!
I think this is the thing I will be opssesed with during the next week:love:

Last edited:

c_e_ahlen

On the Ice
OMG that is so cute! I can just understand a bit French, but enough to get some content. They are so cute together!

gio

Medalist
I understand a little bit of French and obviously Italian, but because of the French translator it was difficult to understand all.
So, first he said that Caro is a really gentle person with a big heart. Than, I didn't understand well but I think he talked about their first encounter. At the end he is talking about a present.
She said that Stephane is a strong person and full of life. Than she said that she saw him first on tv. At the end she said that it is a little bit difficult because thay're far away. And that he encourages and supports her on the phone.

Last edited:

MKFSfan

Medalist
I think this was televised last year...maybe during Worlds 2005??? I dunno, but I remember seeing it! I love how at the end they walk away and her head is on his shoulder (if it is the same one, of course!), they made an adorable couple!

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
"Anything" - thank you for that link - very sweet, indeed.

But I must tell you - I used that same link to watch Yu-Na Kim skating to "Papa, can you hear me?" at the Junior World Championships. Wow - I must say, THAT was quite lovely! She is quite lovely, and her transition movements, spins, etc. are all quite lovely! Her face is quite lovely. Her smile is quite lovely. You are all quite lovely. I am quite lovely. Thank you.
:biggrin:
John