Elvis Stojko plates | Golden Skate

Elvis Stojko plates

Brinic

Spectator
Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Elvis Stojko plates were worth anything. I have no idea how the whole Bradford Exchange thing works. I don't know if anyone is knowledgeable about any of this but if you are let me know. Its kinda sad that they just sit in my closet if they are re-sellable at all. I have the 1995 World Figure Skating Championships plate and the 1996 Canadian Figure Skating Championships plate.

Thanks

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Elvis Stojko plates were worth anything. I have no idea how the whole Bradford Exchange thing works. I don't know if anyone is knowledgeable about any of this but if you are let me know. Its kinda sad that they just sit in my closet if they are re-sellable at all. I have the 1995 World Figure Skating Championships plate and the 1996 Canadian Figure Skating Championships plate.

Thanks
My rule of thumb is that it is not whether "it" is worth, but how much someone "wants" or "will pay for." I woiuld throw a price and see, you could say OBO as well. I am a little interested - most likely wont buy - but would love to see.

My mom payed bucks for some Elvis plates, but that was Presley.

Last edited: