Favorite Cartoon / Animated.... | Golden Skate

Favorite Cartoon / Animated....

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This was "sorta" started up elsewere up elsewhere - hoped it would be fun as the countdown of days is on.....5.....

Favorite Cartoon - character

Favorite Cartoon - movie

Favorite Cartoon - show

Favorite Cartoon - Song, one you associate with a "cartoon" of types

have though about this before but thought it might have been done - couldn't remeber / didn't know.
And I can't decide:laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Character - I have so many but Donald Duck tops my list
Movie - Sleeping Beauty
Show - DuckTales
Song - There are way too many but I'm now humming the original Mickey Mouse Club theme song...

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Favorite Cartoon - Character- Chip and Dale

Favorite Cartoon - movie- Anastasia or An American Tail or Land before Time (I can't choose!) I love Don Bluth btw :D

Favorite Cartoon - show- I watched Aladdin alot when I was in school

Favorite Cartoon - Song- "Be Our Guest" Beauty and the Beast

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Favorite Character: The one. The only...Bugs Bunny. Bugs was the prototype for every smart-a** character to follow.
Cartoon Movie: tough call, but I'd have to say "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut".
Cartoon Show: "The Bullwinkle Show", with "Animaniacs" coming in a close second.
Cartoon Song: "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" from the South Park movie. The other isn't so much a song as a soundtrack - remember "What's Opera, Doc?" Bugs and Elmer do Wagner. "Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit..."
Thanks, Seanibu! That was fun!
xoxo
Rave

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Favorite Cartoon - Song- "Be Our Guest" Beauty and the Beast

:agree: Best Disney combination of music and animation since Fantasia.
The all-time funniest cartoon has to be the one and only "One Froggy Evening" starring Michigan J. Frog. (Best song -- "Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gal!" ??
Later WB / LT did a spin on this, that just failed in comparison. not only did they change the story line and incorporate it into a bunch of different auditions of other characters (much like the Fantasy Island - just rerun the originals, I would rather watch those over and over again, but they re-did the color, I hate that. The original was by far the best and likely my favorite WB skit ever. Ah the frustration of that pour man.

I can say that I can only narrow it down to movie - Spirited Away. For a long time it was Beauty and the Beast, but this - Sp. Away - incorporated 2 types I love with a touching story line. Plus most of the time the song aren't that good, so musicals don't hit my top spot unless they are REALLY good - as in Be Our Guest, Part of Your World / Under the Sea, Never had a Friend Like Me..... It was neat hearing Angela Landsberry sing B&B, but just "good" as an example.

ETA, Animaniacs Rocked, definitely miss the joy of being "Charles in Charge" and sitting with the kids I watched laughing our heads off. "Hello Nurse" - just the resounding sound of their voices, classic humor so funny.

EETA, "..He's got the monkeys, he's got the monkeys":rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK, show Sailor Moon *sap* Love and Friendship conquer all...very cool.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
It has been rolling around in my head lately of a song,.....

The song from the second ending of Inuyasha is awesome, "Come" by Namie Amuro but that just might be a passing fancy.

the Bugs n Daffy theme http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/bbunny1.wav On with the show is also a fave.
http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/bbunny1.wav

also the Family Guy has a great theme
"Family Guy" Theme

and as well the Ramones doing the theme for king of the hill, how classic, you see my dilemma. So many goodies!

I might just have to say that Whistle Stop by Roger miller :clap: is my fave, but the song at the beginning of 101 Dalmatians that he never puts together is a close second.

Those are tunes that I have whistled, hummed, whatever through my whole life (as I know it) and have never gone away. LOVE THEM!!!!

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
This is hard just you when you think of one another comes to mind.
Favorite character - Elmer Fud

Favorite cartoon -Top Cat

Favorite movie - Lady & The Tram

Favorite song - Somewhere Out There

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Favorite cartoon character - Donald Duck :rofl:

Favorite animated movie - Fantasia (especially the original one)

Favorite cartoon show - Donald Duck Presents (It used to be on the Disney Channel)

Favorite song from an animated movie - Be Our Guest from Beauty & the Beast

I guess you've figured it out that I'm a big Disney fan.

Antilles

Medalist
Character: tie between Winnie the Pooh and Tigger

Movie: tie-The Secret of NIMH, the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Show: Jem

Song: hmm, "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" is cetainly a good one. I also enjoy "Never Had a Friend Like Me" from Aladdin

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Character: Goofy (especially from those classic "how to" segments where he learned to ski, swim, play sports)

Movie: Sleeping Beauty

Show: Gummie Bears (bouncing here and there and everywhere)

Song: Baby Mine- dumbo

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Character: tie between Winnie the Pooh and Tigger

Movie: tie-The Secret of NIMH, the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Show: Jem

Song: hmm, "What Would Brian Boitano Do?" is cetainly a good one. I also enjoy "Never Had a Friend Like Me" from Aladdin

I loved Jem when I was little! :D I even had the doll. :)