Chait and Sakhnovsky article | Golden Skate

Chait and Sakhnovsky article

Miezekatze

Rinkside
They are/were planning to compete this season, but Sergei has a foot injury and it's been reported that it's severe. They're out of the GP, but I really hope we'll still get to see them compete this season eventually.

LarasB

Rinkside
I wish Sergei as fast as possible recovery and hope they can compete later on; I like this team.

PAskate

On the Ice
They are/were planning to compete this season, but Sergei has a foot injury and it's been reported that it's severe. They're out of the GP, but I really hope we'll still get to see them compete this season eventually.

Sergei was at Skate America and on crutches. I heard that he actually has a broken article, but I can't confirm that. Other than the crutches, he looked fine.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I saw Sergei too and asked him for an autograph. I understood that he has a broken anckle. He was sitting way up high and the poor guy had to get down the stairs during the hotel fire alarm on his crutches.

I too wish they get back on ice soon.

Thanks for the wonderful article, Pixie Cut!

Kasey

Medalist
When I asked him if we would see him this season, he said "yes, hopefully by Europeans"...whether that is realistic or wishful thinking, I don't know.