Calling all Creative people | Golden Skate

Calling all Creative people

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I need some help ASAP! I've been trying to come up with a really fancy/neat/awesome/fantasmic way of creating a 'certificate' for my parents' wedding anniversary (the one that we're going to be giving them the family trip to WDW)

anyway we're trying to figure out a certificate that we will present them that is kinda fancy and pretty and that acknowledges that they are granted an all expenses paid 9 days 10 nights trip for 4 (them, me, my bro) to WDW to celebrate 25 years of magic.

Now I know you're thinking 'ok so you know what to say, so just say it what's the problem'... I can't figure out a good layout for it...

so if anyone is good with that kind of stuff I'd love some help on it... I'd like the certificate to be the same size as a diploma certificate... if that makes sense?

Antilles

Medalist
I'm not overly creative, but the internet is a wonderful thing. I would suggest using a down-loadable template from a website, i.e.

http://www.brainybetty.com/certificates.htm

...and just type in what you want it to say. You could also buy nice certificate paper at any stationary store. Microsoft Word or Powerpoint would probably have good examples as well.

In terms of how you say it, you can keep a title such as "Certificate of Achievement", as a quarter-century of marriage isn't easy to achieve. You could then put your parents names where you would normally put a name on a diploma. The paragraph underneath that usually states the school, date etc could be used to explain that your parents have achieved a vacation for four to DW. You and your brother could sign off where a principal/president would normally sign.

JOHIO2

Medalist
I'm not creative either, but this sounds like a great opportunity for your family. Hope Mom and Dad get just as excited as you are when they get their "certificate." And hope all have a good time on the trip.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
How are you at Power Point? I have used it for a couple of projects. It's fun and easy to do. You could even present the certificate to them in slide form.

Just a thought. Sounds like a wonderful present.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
we have the other parts of the presentation worked out... I'm creating a video of different Disney World attractions and shows to music... and then they're getting a new luggage set with mickey mouse ears inside...

thanks for the link about the templates... that might work...