Hey, Watch Where You're Throwin' Those Things! | Golden Skate

Hey, Watch Where You're Throwin' Those Things!

Oscilla

On the Ice
Does anyone know what the announcer is saying?

Hard to say as in the clip the sentence is cut in the middle. It vwas something like "Cinderella Yukari Nakano was trying to concentrate before her performance. But...! Just before her performance *something* thrown from audience seating swept down on Nakano. Just like in the story (...)"

I down't know what "something" is, I don't know this word in Japanese. I suppose the commentator was trying to make a joke and tell that "just like in the Cinderella story Nakano has to overcome obstacles to reach the happy end", or something. :laugh:
JFYI, Nakano is skating to "Cinderella" in her LP. Even before that she was known as Cinderella Yukari in the Japanese TV, because she managed to go from a being fairly unknown skater to becoming a GP champion and GPF medallist.

Bill508

Rinkside
Those hateful comments disgust me. Im afraid You Tube's and to some extent MySpace.s contribution to the world is showing everyone just how many disturbed, sick & ignorant people there are among us. Go Team Japan!

R.D.

Record Breaker
The scariest thing about that, though, is that a lot of those people will smile and be friendly to said groups in person. But because of the anonymity (sp) of the internet, they can come on and basically say what's REALLY on their mind. Are there less racists now? Possibly, but I doubt it. People just hide it better since it's outlawed in most places.