American Idol 5/13 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol 5/13

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Re: Amer Idol 5/13

I seriously don't believe it... I think it's Clay's friends making excuses for a BAD NIGHT. He didn't feel the song and he basically admitted that to Randy... so why blame producers... if they wanted to lengthen the show they would have done so with some more Ryan bashing by Simon... nothing more...

and if it is true... Clay could have said no... the worst that could have happened is that they get mad and give him a bad placement in the show(ie first :p ) but they didn't so I think it was just one of those moments where Clay got caught up in the pressure...

S

Show 42

To me, Clay's "worst" night singing would be most singer's "best night". I loved his version of "Vincent" and if he did stumble a bit, he quickly covered and finished strong....42

G

goveggie

Very interesting thread here. I agree with all you Clay-lovers out there. Count me in!;) I also agree that when he hit that high note in Unchained Melody it was the best -- gave me chills. I've rooted for him all along and really hope he wins. The others are really good too from the final 3 but Clay deserves to win IMO. I'd LOVE to hear him do the WHOLE Unchained Melody. I kept wishing HE would have done it instead of Justin G.
How about this for next week: a duet between Ruben and Clay doing You've Lost That Loving Feeling? That would be :cool:

goveggie

M

mathman444

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">ITA. WOW!</span>

Who do you like better, the Righteous Brothers or Hall and Oates?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MM

P

Piel

<span style="color:blue;font-family:verdana;font-size:medium;">The Sons of Mrs. Righteous!</span>

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I'd LOVE to hear him do the WHOLE Unchained Melody[/quote]

I know where you can get a different arrangement of the song that Clay did when he was younger(I believe as a gift to his mother)... if you'd like I'll post the link here :)

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

files.clayaikenonline.com...melody.zip

right now it's not working for my computer but I think it's because my computer is getting ready to crash :p I know there's more than one place to get it so I'll keep looking...

did I mention he actually made two CDs(I believe as a gift for his mom) and this family is selling to donate the $$ to the charities that Clay is a part of? I want my own copies :lol: but everytime I try they're sold out :lol:

anyway... you can download em
clayaikenonline.com/audio/audio.html

this is another place where you can download songs(including his first version of UM) however it's not as extensive as clayaikenonline.org's
charliegirl.net/clay/audio.html