Survivor | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Survivor

• Thread starter anastasiabeaverhoussen
  • Start date
K

Kasey

He he he, Hey there Deena, where'd ya go???

HA HA HA HA HA!!! I LOVE when the person who thinks they have NOTHING to worry about is booted! I liked Deena okay...but for her to think she was pulling all the strings...that just goes to show that NO ONE can become too complacent in this show!

I agree, I think that Matt is playing this game more and better than anyone is aware....either that, or the poor man is the most stupid and gullible person there (Which is also possible).

I've really gotten to like Christy....just wish she was strongly allied with someone. Of course, she can always have the power of being a "swing vote", maybe.

LOVED the "Twigs and sticks" comment last week! I think Rob is the most oily, manipulative and hilariously evil creature! Would *I* ever want to be involved with him? Of course not! Does he make this show worth watching? You got it! :)

I think Alex is probably a decent guy.....REALLY afraid it will be Heidi or Jenna who wins...UGH! Jenna better than Heidi, by a shred (or a cup size!)

H

heyang

Re: He he he, Hey there Deena, where'd ya go???

Did anyone else hear Heidi say that her strengths were her intelligence and her physical strength? I found the intelligence part especially amusing because weeks ago she spelled 'Jean' as 'Gene' and this week she wrote 'Denna' instead of 'Deena'.

I'm also wondering if Heidi will have a job after the show is over. She's a phys ed teacher and I don't know how many parents my have an objection to their kids being taught by someone who will take their clothes off on National television. Personally, I don't care about the disrobing, but it does seem to show a lack of judgement.

D

Dee4707

Re: He he he, Hey there Deena, where'd ya go???

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Did anyone else hear Heidi say that her strengths were her intelligence and her physical strength?[/quote]
I found this quite amusing.:rollin: :rollin: Heidi said she was scared when the spider bite was so bad and then talks about her 2 strengths and what was so funny was when Jeff asked which one did you lose??:rollin: :rollin:

Dee

D

Dee4707

Re: Predictions Anyone???

Does anyone want to go out on a limb :rolleyes: and predict who is going to get kicked off tomorrow?:evil: :evil:

Dee

H

heyang

Over on one of the other boards I post on (Broad Banter), someone has a Survivor pool. At this point, you pick 2 to be ousted. Your 2nd choice is only valid if your 1st wins immunity. There are also bonus questions based upon the previews from the prior week.

So, my choices are:

1. Matt
2. Christy, if Matt wins immunity.

D

Dee4707

Here are my choices

Butch
If Butch wins immunity, then Rob

Dee

H

heyang

Well, I guess we were both wrong and what an interesting turn of events.

Rob is really playing the game. Alex didn't seem bitter at all - probably respects Rob for playing well.

Will be interesting to see if Heidi and Jenna try to form an alliance with the others to vote off Rob. I think they'll have a tough time because I don't think Christy and Butch like either one of them.

D

Dee4707

Heyang, what a turn of events is right!! I didn't see that one coming. Alex was kind of stupid to tell Rob he would be voted off in the final four. I've noticed when people start mandating whose who and whats what, they get voted off. Even though I don't like Rob, he is playing the game. I need to think more about next week. Any thoughts??

Dee

M

mathman444

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Jenna better than Heidi, by a shred (or a cup size!) -- Kasey[/quote]Did you notice that when Heidi is lying on her back her breasts are just as round as when when she's standing or bending over? I never realized before how well silicon defies gravity.

Rob is the man. He is the best player in all the survivors I've seen. To the lowest snake goes the victory! (Think Richard Hatch.) I think that his best strategy now is to take his new alliance into the final four by kicking off the two bimbos next.

Rob's only problem is with the jury, in case it comes down to Rob versus Butch or Rob versus Christy.

Mathman

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Did you notice that when Heidi is lying on her back her breasts are just as round as when when she's standing or bending over? I never realized before how well silicon defies gravity.[/quote]

Mathman (oops excuse me, Bruno) that quote was just too funny.:lol: :lol: :rollin: :rollin:

Dee

J

Jules Asner

Rob is my new hero. I hope he wins but he's got a tough road ahead of him, his best chance would be to take Matt with him to the finals. Most likely I think it will be Matt, Christy or Butch in the finals unless Rob can win immunities. I hope he can, he's the bomb diggety.

G

guinevere

Last night's ep

Brilliant episode! I was so relieved that Rob woke up in time - although on a personal level, I wish that they'd targeted one of the bimbos, it was smarter to get rid of Alex, as he is the bigger threat.

*strategy-wise*, here's what Rob should do next:

-get his new alliance to boot one of the bimbos next - it doesn't matter which, whoever doesn't get immunity.

-then decide who it is he wants to go to the final 2 with (or 3, if he wants to try his chances against the remaining bimbo), approach them plus said bimbo, and form a trio to vote off the other 2. This is difficult, because, although I hate both the bimbos with a passion, Rob has the best chance against either of them. {there's also part of me that would love to see Matthew win this, so if Rob somehow chose Matthew, I'd be thrilled - that one would be a real toss up!}

after several frustrating episodes, this season has just become really exciting :smokin:

guinevere

M

mathman444

Re: Last night's ep

I think Matt is underrated. He's playing dumb, but I think that he lost the last immunity challenge on purpose. He was ahead with four points and all he had to do was guess which of the two girls most people had a crush on, in order to win. Instead he said himself and let Rob win. This might have been the little push that Rob needed to come over to his (Matthew's) side and vote off Matthew's biggest threat, Alex.

I think that he lost the bow and arrow challenge on purpose, too. Nobody likes the person who wins immunity all the time, and they are quick to vote him off at their first opportunity. So if you are the strongest person, it's a good idea to lay back a little.

But the bug eating challenge, he had to win because he would have been gone otherwise. When he got immunity the old alliance turned on itself and took off Deana.

BTW, on the question of whether Matt is really crazy or just acting like it, did you see how he scarfed those bugs down without a blink. That was scary. Normal people can't do that. (If I were on Survivor, that would be it for me -- y'all just have to go ahead and vote me off, I don't eat no bugs.)

Now Matt should keep on playing like Rob's stoog, let Rob do all the dirty work and get to the final two against Rob with everybody having a grudge against Rob for betraying them.

Mathman

H

heyang

Rob is in a really tough position. I'm pretty sure that Heidi and Jenna won't vote for him if he's in the final 2. Alex might vote for him - I think the guys on the jury will admire how he played the game. I'm not sure if Deena will vote for or against Rob - she may admire his playing of the game or she might want to prevent him from winning the money for 'betraying' her.

Assuming that Heidi and Jenna can't break the other alliance, one of them will be voted off next.

So, if Rob can keep himself 'safe', would he want to face off with Christy, Butch, Matt or Heidi/Jenna? I have to ponder this a bit more.

D

Dee4707

What if Jenna and Heidi try to take Christy under their wing, now? I think Jenna & Heidi are now scared. I just hope Rob keeps thinking with his head and not his *well you know what* when it comes to Heidi.

I with Mathman on how Matt is. I think Matt has a real good chance of winning. Of course, I think Christy has a good chance too.

Dee

H

heyang

I don't think Jenna & Heidi have a chance in H**L of getting Christy on their side. It seems as though they've virtually ignored her from day 1. The guys have been a lot more supportive of her - especially Butch and Matt (at least based upon editing).

It seems as thought Matt is the most likely to win the remaining challenges - especially the physical ones.

The possibilities are really odd. If I assume Rob makes it, the jury is voting based upon how badly they feel Rob backstabbed him/her. If Rob's not in it, it's almost a given that Heidi and Jenna won't make it. If the final 3 were Matt, Christy and Butch, I'd have no idea who the jury might vote for since they flew under the radar for most of the game.

M

mathman444

I think that there is a good chance that Dave, Deana and Alex would all vote for Rob on the basis of, let bygones be begones, Rob played the best. I don't know about the others. That is, the ones who are still there and will make up the rest of the jury. Going by the previews, Heide and especially Jenna seem pretty POed at Rob.

Mathman

D

Dee4707

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Going by the previews, Heide and especially Jenna seem pretty POed at Rob.[/quote]
That's because their lip-suctioned rear ends are on the line now. I hope one of them gets the boot this week.

Dee

J

Jules Asner

proof that Jenna and Heidi are stupid: they got so caught up with Alex that they broke the alliance they had with Deena. The girls had a majority and could have picked off the guys one by one - THEN they could've got rid of Deena and viola, all girls in the final. But when Deena was the voice of reason - wanting to get rid of the 2 guys with the most physical strength, they balked. Alex then totally put the nail in their coffins by blabbing his strategy to Rob "Hey Rob, Just want ya to know its been fun but when its down to 4 of us we're getting rid of you first" what an idiot. Rob is in a tough position because if he does make it to the finals he will probably lose a lot of votes from the jury unless the jury players are mature enough to realize Rob was playing the game very well and deserves to be where he is.

D

Dee4707

Unless there is another big shake up tonight, I would think that one of the two (beauties???) will get voted off. Hopefully, Heidi, just can't stand her. Although, last week I was trying very hard to like Jenna until she said that Christy shouldn't have outbid her on the letter from home. What a snot!!

Dee