Christmas Cards | Golden Skate

Christmas Cards

kohakou

Spectator
Hello everyone,

every year a bunch of us is doing the so-called "Christmas Cards Project". We started it a few years ago when the official Alexei Yagudin forum was still active but since we all loved the idea we continued the tradition.

We thought that some other people here would like to join us so I'm posting here...

It's pretty simple: Everyone who takes part just has to send me (since I'm organising the whole thing) his/her full name and adress and I will put everyone on a list that will be sent out to all other participants. Up to now we have agreed to send a card to everyone else on the list if there are 10 or less people. If there are more than 10 people on the list, I will pick 2 for each of you that you'll send a card to but it's up to you how many others on the list you wanna send a card also.

If you want to take part please send your contact info to my email adress: [email protected] - if you have any questions you can also write me at this adress. If you're interested, please email me until November 30 because I want to send out the list on December 1! Thanks.

I hope to hear from you guys.

take care
Dominique

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
I guess the list I have is the final one so I will mail out my cards monday. :)

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I haven't received a list for this year as yet so am waiting for Domi to send it. I will, however, send you one, Buzz!

kohakou

Spectator
I'll send the list right away. I had to work over the weekend and also went to a Figure Skating show last night so I'm a little late...

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks Kohakou & Merrywidow! :rock: I finally mailed my cards today, sorry for the delay and hope everyone gets them in time. :)