Brian Joubert | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Hey guys....I'm going to be getting my computer definitely by next week. I've missed you all.

Anyways, I want give a big round of applause to my man.... Brian Joubert for doing three quads although I think that his TES were just a tad low....well I'm not complaining.....he's kicked butt so far this season.

Watch out, Stephane.

Welcome to the Tim Goebel club, Brian!!!!

jennylovskt

Medalist
Tim Goebel never had such artistic ability on skating as Brian Joubert had. Without quad, Tim's skating was nothing compared with any of those top skaters today. No offense to Goebel fans. It's just an opinion.

Last edited:

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian Joubert and Tim Goebel are two of my favorite skaters of all time. So I think that it is so cool that Brian has finally nailed that third quad in a long program. I love Brians new long program (not too keen on the costume, but if it makes him happy...more power to him) Its fantastic, he is going to win worlds I can feel it.

PS I do not know if anybody remembers me but I used to go under the alias: Chickflick02, but I just forgot my password so I decided to change my name.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian Joubert and Tim Goebel are two of my favorite skaters of all time. So I think that it is so cool that Brian has finally nailed that third quad in a long program. I love Brians new long program (not too keen on the costume, but if it makes him happy...more power to him) Its fantastic, he is going to win worlds I can feel it.

PS I do not know if anybody remembers me but I used to go under the alias: Chickflick02, but I just forgot my password so I decided to change my name.

dizzydi7

On the Ice
Brian was miles better than anyone else at Cup of Russia and his scores reflected that. It was great to see him skate so well.

Dizzy

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Watch out, Stephane.

Watch out EVERYONE. This guy was awesome (truest definition of the word) in both - hate the cape thingie, why not just the same on both sides??? Regardless he was a joy to watch in both GP events and have a notion to put some money on him for this one. Although with 3 Quads:bow: :bow: :bow: , I bet the odds don't pay out to well. As well the content was over all fantastic and superior.

ITA Seanibu - Watch out Lambiel and everyone else. Joubert has arrived. If we're counting points. Just think 3 quads and 1 of them at a higher level than which we are not used to seeing. (Stand up and face Tim Goebel.)

Joubert actually did 3 turns of a camel spin which was something but even moreso the position of the camel was textbook! Watch out Johnny and Eman.

He's reaaaaady and Now!!! But who else? Not Johnny, not Eman, not Sephane. We'll check out Oda and Takahashi next week, and then there's Buttle. Oops, I forgot Lysacek.

That's already 8 determined to be the last group of 6 to skate. hmmm.

Joe

Last edited:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Now, I cannot lie... I literally fell off the couch watch his skate... so cool to see him grow up & own it on the ice... I also REALLY loved his interview about how his dad would prefer he play soccer, but that he cried at SkateFrance because he was so proud... Such a great athlete...

And I won't even get into that man's chest... hot to death... yowza!!! its not often that you see a sexy man on ice... :love: :love: :bow: :bow:

Um, I didn't have QUITE that reaction... although I did mention to my bf at least three times that BJ was unbelievably good-looking, LOL. Tacky of me.

That interview re: his father got to me too. The guy better be impressed now.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Now, I cannot lie... I literally fell off the couch watch his skate... so cool to see him grow up & own it on the ice... I also REALLY loved his interview about how his dad would prefer he play soccer, but that he cried at SkateFrance because he was so proud... Such a great athlete...

And I won't even get into that man's chest... hot to death... yowza!!! its not often that you see a sexy man on ice... :love: :love: :bow: :bow:

What is this interview everyone keeps talking about, and where can I find it?

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
What is this interview everyone keeps talking about, and where can I find it?

It might be on YouTube... but it was his fluff piece... and he was talking about his new training, coach and how being popular with the ladies is important to his career... Then he started talking about how he lives at home because his mom is so supportive... then he mentions how his dad hates skating & doesn't watch it & would prefer for him to play soccer but he knew his dad was proud at SkateFrance because he cried after Brian skated.. it was sooo sweet... and just made that chest look hotter... :love: