Who is the skater in State Farm commercials? | Golden Skate

Who is the skater in State Farm commercials?

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I saw it today during the COR broadcast on ABC. I didn't recognize her? Does anybody know who she is?

If this has already been discussed, I apologize.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
So funny!! I was going to post the same thing, but forgot... Anybody know?

:p You TEASE!!! j/k Agh...... I saw you had posted to this and I was so looking forward to finding out. :p

She has a familiar looking face, but I think it is just because she looks a little like NNN with a touch of ...never mind.... If I recall that is a single she is pulling??? right??? So it must be someone outside of the am comp, right???? Anyway, I have only seen it once...I am on the hunt.;)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
:p You TEASE!!! j/k Agh...... I saw you had posted to this and I was so looking forward to finding out. :p

She has a familiar looking face, but I think it is just because she looks a little like NNN with a touch of Yoko. If I recall that is a single she is pulling??? right??? So it must be someone outside of the am comp, right???? Anyway, I have only seen it once...I am on the hunt.;)

After giving it much more thought (mainly because I'm bored at work today) I'm gonna guess that its the chick from Ice Princess... I can't remember her name, but it could be her... maybe?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Now I have looked at a site stating "Latest news on Jocelyn Lai" and a "Jocelyn Lai in state farm commercial" and came up empty.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I don't know about online viewing, I tryed names of athletes in but got nothing. BUT here is the lady in question...

Who's that girl - and this time it is not Piel:laugh:

Welcome icedancer86 - even if it is not my place to welcome I still say it with vigor!

Last edited: