Yu-Na apparently was injured | Golden Skate

Yu-Na apparently was injured

angelika

Spectator

I dont think this kind of news isnt a big problem for her.
Because, whenever Yuna take part in any competitions, something like injruies news always come out of her (I think something like ankle injury news was broadcasted at skate canada and TEB, even when she was jr and before starting any competitons, i often heard her injuries news.)
I feel fed up hearing this kind of news.
If her injuries are serious, she shouldnt skate. If not, it isnt necessary to say over and over again. It seems like preparing excuses if she doesnt do well at GPF.

Ya gotta think that these girls like to win these pre-World competitions but it's the World Title that are their goals. Yu Na will be world contender. Or maybe we are hyping her too much which causes accidents and nerves :sheesh:

Joe

cherryblossom88

Spectator
Yah it does seem kinda funny that yu-na is always injured, but i dont think the she's doing it on purpose to give excuses before competitions. She actually considered quiting skating because of her skates that were constantly bugging her / causing the injuries. And this time, she did have a back injury, which was why she didnt really expect to win. Plus, she didnt really make a fuss over it; it was the media who kept mentioning it.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Many of these skaters really are troopers to push through the pain like this for fleeting success.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Beautiful performance even if no one knew of the back issue. It was wonderful!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Yah it does seem kinda funny that yu-na is always injured, but i dont think the she's doing it on purpose to give excuses before competitions. She actually considered quiting skating because of her skates that were constantly bugging her / causing the injuries. And this time, she did have a back injury, which was why she didnt really expect to win. Plus, she didnt really make a fuss over it; it was the media who kept mentioning it.

That is a good piont IMO. The media were the ones to keep mentioning that. I think they said she was on the 5th pair this season????

BTW, welcome to GS Cherryblossom88.:party2:

icesk8erdude4e

Rinkside
Despite all of this though, Kim Yu-Na was still able to win! I think that her performance was wonderful!

Even though she had a back injury and problems with her skates she was still able to perform a triple flip-triple toe among other things. I heard that she's right now working on a triple axel so I think that that's definately to come. Kim Yu Na I think is a wonderful skater and can be serious contention for the medal podium at the worlds, same with Mao Asada if she can hold it together.

Yuunnaa<3

Rinkside
I really think that if Yuna can hold it together, she can win Worlds. Mao is a serious contender, but she tends to crumble under pressure.

Go for it, Yuna! :love:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yu na will be on that podium somewhere.

I think Asada will be too.

The Question is, can both of them hold it together or will an unsuspecting challenger sneak in and beat them both to take the victory? (I'm thinking of someone right now :love: :laugh: )

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
(I'm thinking of someone right now :love: :laugh: )
OMG, you could not have possibly made me more curious - let's try some reverse psychology here :laugh: - If you really had faith in her you would mention her name:rofl: come on fall for the bate, come on.....;)

Red Dog tries to pretend that he doesn't like anybody, but we know he is a closest fan of .... KM! :)