Ladies LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I am happy for Fumie, and don't think at all along the lines what some of the comments the commentators were saying about "the better part of her career being behind her" - I just refuse to :p :laugh: And if I a,m forced to pull myself out of fantasy land and take the points for what they are worth, I think it is fantastic she places in the top 5. I would assume she knows her limits and what the others are pulling (3x3 etc..) someone has to miss something for her to place in the top 3 - and I am still unsure of why no level4 on foot work??? But I am sure I will figure it out. Did Sarah get level 4 on foot work? Sarah's was really impressive to me for the way all 3 GP FS event performances seemed to have consistency relative to each other. I think it was an out spin and one jump that beat Fumie out for 3rd. Well also that and the fact one 3 was wizely place after the half - who planned that for Fumie???? She needs something like that to compensate, I don't understand that planning, it was only 10 seconds or so????

I felt sad for Mao, but remembered she is 15.:agree: I felt crushed for Miki. EEsh. What could anyone ever say to make her feel better? Nothing is my guess. I hope she bounces that off to something that just happens and keeps her head up.

I do feel there is something to the "flu thing" - Takahashi spreading it, might not have been him either, he might have just been the most effected and others had slight symptoms but their bodies were able to overcome the sickness before it came to Takahashi's level. It could have had an effect with out being diagnosed, is my thought anyway. But it could have been "another one of those nights."

Last edited: