Story behind your user names? | Golden Skate

Story behind your user names?

Fossi

Final Flight
I hope this hasn't been done already.
What is the story behind your username?
Mine is Fossi, after Sarah's BRILLIANT exhibition to Fossi! :love: Sarah is my idol and my absolute favorite skater. A true underdog in every sense of the word. That is why I chose my screenname. It reminds me that we can overcome any obstacle in life and always believe in ourselves. No matter what!

Buzzz

Final Flight
I was having trouble with my buzzer code in the lobby of my building, and while trying to register on a now extinct MB it accurred to me to try the "name" Buzz. So I did and it worked, except I messed up so I had to re register this time I added an extra "z" to the name. LOL Wherever I go I now use my current name Buzzz.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think we may have had this topic a few months ago, but that's OK. I think you can figure out my user name pretty easily. :rofl:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's the nickname I've had since I was a toddler, for a more indepth one I'm sure one of the other sign in name threads has the full story

needless to say it's part of my first and middle names

skamper23

Medalist
My family is into camping..Skamper is the brand name of our camper..we are a family of 5.....2 adults...3 kids....

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
My screen name is indicative of my tendency to express myself rather...um...dramatically. I've had it since the earliest days of the "internets". And the more I use it, the better I like it. I want to be Ravyn Rant when I grow up. :biggrin:
xoxo
Rave

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mine is a nickname for my real name which is quite unusual and a number I can remember.

Dee

Petlover

On the Ice
Mine is pretty easy, I have 5 dogs and a cat, all but one are rescues. I love pets wayyyyyy too much, But they are so worth it!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah I had to switch how I said "heyang" when I found out a while back

but I still say it "hey-yang" or just use Angie lol