Me, my girlfriend and some other guy -- post your pictures here! | Golden Skate

Me, my girlfriend and some other guy -- post your pictures here!

Do you have a picture of yourself with your favorite skater? Here’s mine (link on next post by Piel). :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math, is that really you?? I'm panting!!!

Dee

No, I'm the handsome young dude on the left. I don't know who that old codger is in the middle.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It so great to put a face with the person I've admired for 4 years. :love: :love: :love:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I think this confirms that Mrs. MM is a very lucky lady!:clap: :clap: :clap:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
No, I'm the handsome young dude on the left. I don't know who that old codger is in the middle.

:rofl:

You look great! :) But I was expecting your "girlfriend" to be someone else...I was thinking it was going to be one of two other ladies. ;)

What a great pic though...all three of you look great and so happy!

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks for posting that picture Mathman, you handsome devil you! :p I will only post my own picture after I see others doing so as well. Don't want to board to crash... :biggrin:

It's true. Brilliant, kindly, cheerful, quietly self-confident... with that pleasant academic savoir faire... as if Tanith and Ben were always begging to sit in on his math classes... :cool:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow! Took me a few minutes to even realize there were 2 other guys in the picture.:laugh: Nothing against you, MM or Ben, but Tanith is just :love: :love: :love: It is hard to notice anyone else around.;)

Lucky Man MM, Lucky man!!!!!!

btw, I pictured you with a beard??????

Aw, shucks, you guys. You have said so many nice things I am going to post a picture of my real girl friend.

With Piel's help (next post), this is Mom at her 90th birthday party. :)

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Awwwwww Math, thanks for sharing such a wonderful and beautiful picture of Mama Math. It really touched my heart!!! :cry: :cry:

Dee :cry: :cry:

Buzzz

Final Flight
Looks like a strong, wonderful lady. Thanks for sharing!

P.S I did not realise that was Tanith Belbin in the first photo! You lucky devil!!!:rock: