Two VCR Alerts | Golden Skate

Two VCR Alerts

IDLERACER

Medalist
:thumbsup: Saturday the 23rd, Country On Ice and Sunday the 24th, Family & Friends On Ice, both on NBC. They are on from 4:00-6:00 PM if you live on the east coast, and 1:00-3:00 PM if you live on the west coast. If you are landlocked, check your local listings.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
:thumbsup: Saturday the 23rd, Country On Ice and Sunday the 24th, Family & Friends On Ice, both on NBC. They are on from 4:00-6:00 PM if you live on the east coast, and 1:00-3:00 PM if you live on the west coast. If you are landlocked, check your local listings.

I believe it is some other Disson show than the Yamaguchi one that gets broadcasted on Dec 24? Kristi show will be on Jan 14 at the same time.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think there's been a flip flop for two of the Disson shows. Kristi's show will be aired on 1/14/07 and the Skating & Gymnastics one will be aired tomorrow, 12/24/06, on NBC.The change is not reflected in Heather's TV Figure Skating Schedule (last updated on 12/13/06).

Country on Ice was lots of fun live. I hope TPTB will focus on the skating parts of it this afternoon!

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
RMR has the "Skating Gymnastics Spectacular playing at the same spot as the GPF. There is something rare, a choice of two at the same time. Good thing there is more than 2 tvs and VCRs around. It is obvious which I will watch and will go straight to DVR, but nice to think I have a choice.

BTW, I wish people would not put spoilers in the titles of threads in the "2006-07 Season," I haven't been looking, but when someone comments it is right there on the main forum page. And it has been hard not to look to see how FS did;)

skamper23

Medalist
There's also been a time change for Holiday Celebration on Ice Scheduled for Dec 25th on NBC it's not 4-6pm, atleast not in my area (MA) it's listed here from 2:30 to 4:30 pm!! I suggest everyone check thier local listings!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah it;s on at the same time as the Gymnastics thing for me... good thing I have multiple tvs and vcrs lol

heyang

Record Breaker
I remember the Hilton Skates and Gymnastics thing last year as being somewhat horrid - too much going on and not many skates showed without cutaways. I think I'll tivo Grand Prix, instead.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I finally had a chance to watch the two shows that were on last weekend (which I taped). I wonder if Amber realized she was being insulted, while skating to that song about how vaccuous California girls are? :biggrin: The skating/gymnastics thing was just plain strange. I don't really follow the gym world closely. It's interesting how Dominique Moceanu has somehow managed to morph into Danica McKeller. :cool: