Michelle posted at MKF | Golden Skate

Michelle posted at MKF

R.D.

Record Breaker
wow, thanks for the heads up :rock:

nice of her to let everyone know what's up.

Fossi

Final Flight
I dont know if I believe that is Michelle, it's not like her other posts. Do you think the anti-Kwan fans hacked MKF?

R.D.

Record Breaker
It is MK because I believe the name "MichelleWKwan" was an account created by the admin to enable MK to post messages on the forum. While I don't know if that's 100% true, the admin (Heather) has confirmed that it's really MK, so I'll take her word for it.

I think it's Michelle. MichelleWKwan is the real Michelle on MKF. It is pretty hard to hack vBulletinboard.

Plus, Michelle does usually post some sort of holiday greeting this time of year.

I agree, though, her post seems more chatty than usual -- especially coming on a second time to correct a typo, LOL. She seems happy and relaxed. :love:

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks - Good to hear from the Kween. She sounds great!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks, it was great to read her own words. Didn't surprise me at all to think of MK "sneaking" onto the ice. What do I know but, it does appear ice is a part of her. Am getting some funny visuals picturing MK "sneaking"??? into the rink.:laugh:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I'm glad she seems in good spirits. Her post doesn't sound much different than Jamie or Dave's when they post on their board. Skaters are people too and just because they are some ways in interviews and stuff doesn't mean they can't get chatty just like the rest of us! It was really nice of her to stop by the board and say hello to everyone. :clap:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that her hip is doing much better and that she's "sneaking" back onto the ice. :clap:

Bynx

On the Ice
It is MK because I believe the name "MichelleWKwan" was an account created by the admin to enable MK to post messages on the forum. While I don't know if that's 100% true, the admin (Heather) has confirmed that it's really MK, so I'll take her word for it.

Yep, I remember that as well.
So, I think it's safe to say it's her.

Great to hear from her and that her
hip is doing well and she's having a
nice holiday, having escaped denver
before the storm. :agree: