Record Breaker
Country
United-States
candle%20light%20flickering%20(3).jpg

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Whatever holiday you celebrate I hope it is joyous and you are surrounded by those you love.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Beautiful picture.........Have a safe and joyous holiday, everyone! 42

Lovely Dee. I am not a believer but I do believe in good will toward men (and women and children)

Why kill a good thing witth ethnic nonesense?

Joe

JOHIO2

Medalist
Merry Christmas to all! (and a late Happy Hannukah) Happy Kwanzaa and New Year! Good Wishes to anyone who feels left out!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautiful picture....
Thanks Show, I used my own technique to make the candles look the way they do. They have those battery operated tea lights. Yes, the photograph came out very pretty.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Why DEE, that is a great picture. I didn't think that you took it. VERY NICE! :clap: Looks as good as the online card people send for sure.

All I really did this year are some family vids that were on 8mm and transfered them to DVD - via 1960s projector. But the tag for the presents from me is a pic I could share but I can't really take any credit. The pic is from and old "Ice Follies" program but so far has been liked. Anyhoo -

XmasPresTag06.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday no matter how they celebrate.:yes:

I also did the card for my Parents card, but it has all the names of the grandkids, age, etc... so I will keep that personal.

Last edited:

gio

Medalist
I wish a Merry Christmas to all the members of this beautiful Forum. :clap: :rock: :agree:

John King

Final Flight
And from Duncan Waring,Dick Stuart-Clark,Paul Collier & Lawrence Bingham..

And a Happy Saint Swithin's Day to everyone:rock: