Caroline Zhang Forum | Golden Skate

Caroline Zhang Forum

bruised

Rinkside
I know a lot of people here are big fans of Caroline Zhang, and since she's going to become more and more popular in the skating world, I thought "Why not create a forum of her?"

I've seen some threads about Caroline and thought that a forum for fans of her could join, so they could talk mainly about her.

If you would like to join the Caroline Zhang Forum (which is yes, new) please click here.

Just incase you were looking for one. =)

R.D.

Record Breaker
For someone we haven't even seen on TV yet? :eek:

I've also heard of an "Emily Hughes" Forum. Do you also run that one?

bruised

Rinkside
Nope - I don't run the EHF. =)

What do you mean "for someone we haven't even seen on TV yet?"

R.D.

Record Breaker
I mean that this Caroline Zhang hasn't been shown on ESPN or ABC or at least I don't remember seeing her. I think she was briefly mentioned during the GPF broadcast when they were talking about the US sweep of medals.

bruised

Rinkside
Oh, I see. There has been a lot of talk about Caroline on other skating forums though, and there are many fans of her, so I thoughti t would be okay to create a forum of her now as she becomes the 'new thing'.

R.D.

Record Breaker
that's perfectly fine, do what you want. I'm not stopping anyone.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well... I think it's great that someone has taken an interest... it won't be long before she's shown

and didn't she make a nationals broadcast or two during the exhibitions?

Hey Red Dog, you're going to be sorry if you don't sign up. When she becomes world famous I will be able to say, "Caroline Zhang? Hay, man, Caroline and me go wa-a-ay back. I've been a loyal member of her fan club since January 2, 2007." :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hey Red Dog, you're going to be sorry if you don't sign up. When she becomes world famous I will be able to say, "Caroline Zhang? Hay, man, Caroline and me go wa-a-ay back. I've been a loyal member of her fan club since January 2, 2007." :)

:rofl: :rofl: :chorus: :chorus: