Mao Asada skating with her dog. | Golden Skate

Mao Asada skating with her dog.

just wondering

On the Ice
Apparently the secret to the triple Axel is skating with your dog first.
Ah, the calming power of a dog! ;)

JW
p.s. I must admit when I first read your post MM, I thought, for a brief second, she had done the 3A WITH her dog. Yes, I feel a bit silly:laugh:

I didn't read JW's post and was afraid she was going to start jumping with that adorable little dog!

How cute. Bravo, Mao! She's unbelievable.

R.D.

Record Breaker
That first minute was about as much personality as I've seen from Mao. Keep it up. :agree:

MKFSfan

Medalist
Hey, didn't Shiz skate an exhibition with her dog once, including doing her trademark ina baur???

This was the most personality I've ever seen Mao exude, and I enjoyed it more than her usual exhibitions. The 3axle was a nice bonus!

John King

Final Flight
Och shea,laddybucks....

Great!I can't wait to see the Kerrs perform on ice with their pet sheep!On second thought.....perhaps it would be just as well if their costumes had a little wool.....

Fossi

Final Flight
I have never seen such a beatiful girl in my life. Move over Cohen and Tanith, there is a new skating babe in town.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Math, thanks for posting that......I loved the dogs ears flopping and blowing around. :laugh: :clap:

Just Wondering, I thought the same thing at first. I thought how dangerous for the dog......you know falling on top of him. :laugh: :laugh: I wondered if the dog thought.......Get me the hell off this ice, NOW!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I wondered if the dog thought.......Get me the hell off this ice, NOW!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

:laugh: :agree: I was thinking that she might have a little "wet spot" on her dress 'cuz the dog did look a little like "I am glad everyone is having fun at my expense, but this is kinda freaking me out here."

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I don't know if the animal rights activists would approve, likely not. I don't think the dog was comfortable out there. Oh well she is still a little girl. Next time she should think of using a stuffed toy dog instead. Just my humble opinion.

This was in response to post #17. This poster loves everything Canadian and has no kind word for skaters of any other nationality.