Miss America 07 | Golden Skate

Miss America 07

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Did anyone else on here think Miss TX had it won hands down? I thought she was amazing! I didn't even consider Miss OK making the top 3?!?

Binky30

Rinkside
I was really pulling for Miss Utah, because she dared to be different in the swimsuit and evening gown (as in, she was actually covered), and I thought she seemed sweet.

For the top 3, I thought Miss Georgia would win, followed by Texas and Oklahoma (and I didn't see Miss Oklahoma making the top 3, either).

Did anyone watch Pageant School? I did, and that's part of the reason I thought Miss Georgia would win. She was featured in that special, and they talked about how she had a lot of what they'd look for in Miss America. But what happened to Delta Burke? In Pageant School, they said she was going to be a judge, but then last night there was another woman in her place....

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Yes, I watched pageant school. Not sure what happened to the Burke. Although, after her gaining all that weight during and after Designing Women..she sure looks GREAT now! I'm sure she's had some work done..lol
Yes, Miss Georgia did stand out all through both shows. She and Miss Texas just had a lot more stage presence. I'm guessing Miss OK won because her platform was political. In this day and age Im sure they want a represenative to be knowledgable about those types of question....with everything going on in the world. Miss Texas platform was educational.. I guess the political affairs of this country are more important than education issues..lol