Dallas Stars on Ice | Golden Skate

Dallas Stars on Ice

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm not sure what category this should be in so sorry if it's wrong.
WOW!!!:clap: :love: :chorus: :bow: :rock:
This was one of the best SOI shows yet. Angela was supposed to be there, I thought, but wasn't. The best part was the last one before intermission. It was hippie type stuff. Mama's & Pappa's was one of the medley's music. Everyone just loved it. There were very few flubs. We just loved it. We used that weekend to move my daughter back to Ft. Worth. It's been a rough couple of days since we returned. No one here but me. I hate being alone. She is so much better I couldn't believe it. She and my granddaughter went too. They had to sit in separate places. Janet in the wheelchair section. She couldn't go before as watching all that makes her so dizzy. I know it still did but not nearly as bad as before. BOY, DID WE EVER LOVE THE SHOW.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny, glad to hear that you loved the show. Our turn to see it comes in late February. :party:

Angela & Katia are splitting the tour. Katia is doing half the shows, and Angela is doing the other half. so Dallas had Katia, and we'll get Angela.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Ggranny: Thanks for sharing your news about the show! I'm glad you had a great time and that your daughter and granddaughter enjoyed the show too. Its a fabulous show this year and I'm so glad to hear that people are having fun!

BTW-Angela's first show is scheduled to be the Cincy show on Feb. 6th in case anyone is wondering when she joins the tour. I know this because its my hometown show and I'm really excited to see her next week! :clap:

Jhar55

Medalist
It's been long time since I bought my tickets for St.Louis and it's tomorrow night can't wait. A friend from work is going it will be her first show hope she enjoys it.