Last Harry Potter Book - July 21, 2007!! | Golden Skate

Last Harry Potter Book - July 21, 2007!!

sarahmistral

On the Ice
Thoughts?

:love:

I, for one, am thrilled! I plan to spend all of July 21st in the bookstore, reading books 1 to 6 while I wait for book 7 to come out!! All the secrets, Snape's true allegiances (which I believe are to himself and no one else)...AAAAH CAN'T WAIT!!! Some people are sad and already missing the wait for another HP book, as there will be no more of that, but I'm DYING to know the whole story once and for all, after reading the books and theories about them dozens of times!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!:clap: :rock: :agree:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
this is wierd. the last book. it feels like the end of an era.

sarahmistral

On the Ice
indeed it does, TinyMavy (by the way, I love your signature!!) - It'll probably hit me as I'm rereading all six books on the book line on July 20th. Still, I plan to reread all seven at regular intervals for the rest of my time on the planet, I love them so much:love:

:biggrin:

Which is your favorite book? Mine is Azkaban, both book and movie, hands down. Apparently JK thinks so as well :biggrin:

Cheers,
Sarah M.

evenstar

Final Flight
My favorite is Prisoner of Azkaban as well. I also liked the first one. I didn't like the second as much as the others though.

bronxgirl

Medalist
I admit to Goblet of Fire being my favorite. (and book 7 is already preordered!, though with mixed emotions)

ToePick

Rinkside
Harry Spoilers - Ha!

It is almost impossible to find real Harry Potter spoilers until the release. The books and their plots are some of the most closely guarded secrets on the planet - probably more so than issues of national security. :yes: I understand that all of the people who get to see the books in advance (illustrators, editors, etc.), have to sign strick confidentiality agreements. Further, there is a tight crack down on distributors and such to keep the books under lock and key until the moment they are officially released. See, for example, this old thread about a debunked possible release date.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15489

This is probably the best information you're going to find about book 7:

http://www.mugglenet.com/books/futurebooks/book7/index.shtml

Now . . . back to lurking I go . . . :)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
It is almost impossible to find real Harry Potter spoilers until the release. The books and their plots are some of the most closely guarded secrets on the planet - probably more so than issues of national security. :yes: I understand that all of the people who get to see the books in advance (illustrators, editors, etc.), have to sign strick confidentiality agreements. Further, there is a tight crack down on distributors and such to keep the books under lock and key until the moment they are officially released. See, for example, this old thread about a debunked possible release date.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15489

This is probably the best information you're going to find about book 7:

http://www.mugglenet.com/books/futurebooks/book7/index.shtml

Now . . . back to lurking I go . . . :)

:clap: Thanks for the info:clap: ... and don't lurk! If you lurk how can you possibly get all riled up about something you have no control over with people you probably won't ever get an opportunity to meet in real life?:laugh:

equestrianguy

On the Ice
So has anyone seen the recent news about how people are all stirred up about Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliff) doing nudity in the play "Equus"? Although, as an actor 20 yrs from now he will always be remembered for playing Potter. He's 17 now and I think it's a good start at trying to shed his youth and becoming a serious adult actor. I will always be a Harry Potter fan!!!!

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
:clap: Thanks for the info:clap: ... and don't lurk! If you lurk how can you possibly get all riled up about something you have no control over with people you probably won't ever get an opportunity to meet in real life?:laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The appeal of the Internets, in one sentence.
Nicely put, KW!
Topic: I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this or not. JKR says she's going to kill off two major characters and I'll be crushed if she kills anyone I like!
So, who do you think is going to get it? I'm hoping it's Snape and fearing it's Ron.
xoxo
Rave