Tara Lipinski Is A Lunar Locust | Golden Skate

Tara Lipinski Is A Lunar Locust

IDLERACER

Medalist
Click HERE. She appears at the 3:40 mark. If you feel compelled to view the whole thing, parts 2 and 3 are in the right hand column. :unsure: I believe she filmed this during a break from S.O.I. in 2000.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That is absolutely horrible! I was waiting to see her eyes reading the lines as they were delivered. Well you can only get better from there.

ETA, sorry, that was a positively all negative post. I hate to do that. She did look pretty and how much do I really expect from After Dark? I am sure that she has gotten better in the past 7 years.

Still tough, I have to say Sasha's acting was a bit better then that at the least.

Last edited:

anya_angie

Final Flight
I always loved Are You Afraid Of The Dark but in the last season or so it just got BLAH. The first five seasons were great though! Can't even begin to nme my favorite episodes cause there are so many LOL.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
I had never seen Tara's episodes of that show until I watched them on Youtube recently. I thought she did a good acting job, and I haven't yet seen Sasha as an actress, so I can't compare.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
Thanks, idleracer - Those two scenes do absolutely nothing to indicate Sasha's acting ability - she's just exchanging niceties with a couple of guys. Little or no acting required. I've seen plenty of Tara as an actress - Young and the Restless, 7th Heaven, Still Standing, Sabrina, Touched By an Angel, etc.,etc. From those appearances taken collectively, I think she's done a pretty good job, both in drama and comedy. Right now, I have to give a big edge to Tara. :clap:

IDLERACER

Medalist
Thanks, idleracer - Those two scenes do absolutely nothing to indicate Sasha's acting ability - she's just exchanging niceties with a couple of guys. Little or no acting required. I've seen plenty of Tara as an actress - Young and the Restless, 7th Heaven, Still Standing, Sabrina, Touched By an Angel, etc.,etc. From those appearances taken collectively, I think she's done a pretty good job, both in drama and comedy. Right now, I have to give a big edge to Tara. :clap:
For yet another example of Miss Cohen's acting skills, (not to mention her proficiancy at broom hockey), click HERE