"Clothes are overrated" per Oksana | Golden Skate

"Clothes are overrated" per Oksana

76olympics

On the Ice
I don't think she actually said this , but she is apparently living the philosophy:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/eve...QTK2TdmWscF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3dmhrOGVvBHNlYwNzc20-

Wow, I think I may look younger than her which is quite a feat as I was already thirty when she danced her way to gold.

* Actually, I was in her corner in 1994. I was truly tired of the "whack" press and she was a breath of fresh air. But , she has taken some odd paths since then...

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
What's that hanging around her neck? If you yank on it, will a doorbell ring? In the words of Bela Lugosi, "Pull Da String!" :laugh:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a skanky getup!

Her hair looks stringy, uncombed and unwashed and she looks closer to 40 than to 30.

If this is the only way she can get attention, she is pathetic and is in desperate need of help.

Last edited:

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
I think I gave up on her after watching Ice Wars back in November. Maybe I haven't been "exposed" (ha ha) to her that much lately, but that was a real eye-opener for me. Weird program choices, terrible outfits, and strange behaviour. This new photo leads me to believe that nothing has changed in the past 3 months. Ugh!

Jennifer Lyon

On the Ice
Egad. Honestly, is anyone helping her?

I've always been an Oksana fan, but I have no idea if anyone is helping her or what's going on in her private life (which is none of my business anyhow). But I am worried about her and I hope she's OK.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I think she needs alot of supervision, seriousley. I don't want to see her completely fall apart for a third time.

Tigger

Final Flight
It is beyond sad. Poor girl really never had a chance once she hit the party stream...:frown:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The link takes me to celebrating Indianapolis players. I take it one of them isn't Oksana? (I tried searching yahoo and the first picture I got was one of her holding a small dog while wearing an odd red dress with a plunging neckline. Is that the one you meant?

ladybug

On the Ice
Oksana has really messed up her life. I feel sorry for her. That Olympic Gold Medal sure didn't help her.

Ladybug

scorekeeper

On the Ice
Yikes. She looks like a hooker who's been working her corner for a loooong time. From "Swan Lake" to "The Lady Is a Tramp."

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, if you look at the event description it was for PLAYBOY, after all. So go figure :sheesh:

suzygirl

Spectator
I've always been an Oksana fan, but I have no idea if anyone is helping her or what's going on in her private life (which is none of my business anyhow). But I am worried about her and I hope she's OK.

I agree! She looks like she has been through some pretty rough times. I
sincerely hope something good happens to/for her.