Few photos from Nationals | Golden Skate

Few photos from Nationals

Melody

Rinkside
Hi, all!

I just wanted to let you know that I am still in the process of sorting out the thousands upon thousands of photos we took during Nationals, but I do have a few up on my personal photoalbum page (www.melody66.myphotoalbum.com) if you would like to check them out. My husband is going to be resurrecting our main skating pics page, www.skatesnaps.com, but it may still be a while before we get the bulk of the pictures up. After all, we do both also work full time, so it is taking longer than I had hoped to make it through all the pictures.

I apologize for the delay, but wanted to let you know that they will be forthcoming.

The ones up on myphotoalbum are mainly either Chris Mabee (one of our personal favourites for several years now), or some of the better shots that I happen to have run across (I even have one up from Junior Nats yesterday - I remembered to look it up, since I was rather proud of how it turned out!). They have not been cropped or anything, but at least they are up. I am adding more all the time, as I run across them, so please feel free to keep checking.

I hope you enjoy.

Regards,

Melody