2007 Dragon Trophy/Tivoli Cup | Golden Skate

2007 Dragon Trophy/Tivoli Cup

italia

Rinkside
thank you!

also there was a comp in poland the same week...baltic cup or sumthing...im expecting u to find that one also hahaha:laugh:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I was aware of Baltic Cup, actually. Tried to track down Baltic Cup this morning. Eventually came across something somewhere (can't remember the site) that said that it had been cancelled. (Cancelled Again, I should say, as it was supposed to originally be sometime last year.) I will, however, search again in a few days and see what comes up -- sometimes it takes these a while to pop up in the search engines. (Seems to me if the ISU is going to put something on their calendar, they should have a link to it, but they don't about 1/3 of the time; but then again what do you really expect??) But as far as I know, it was cancelled, which, given the time of year, is not surprising, since most of the couples who would show up are probably in preparation for other, more major things.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Thank you!

I was wondering if you were there; did you get to go?

I was a substitute...in junior ;)
There were 4 junior girls from Serbia on the entries there ( 3 of them born in 89 and one born in 90) and little me as a substitute :biggrin:
And when we should take the visa, the federation said "you should go, if Slovenian federation accepts 5 Serbian junior girls, then you will go, if it doesn't-then you will skate in novice! You will see when you come there!" And it was only 2 weeks left before the competition! How can I possibly go to compete not knowing which program should I skate?
On the end one of them fell really hard, other one didnt want to go and it was already too late for me to go. But I dont mind.
I m going to Open Bosnia and Herzegovina championships in 6 days :)