Wardrobe Malfunction Not Enough to Stop Belbin and Agosto from Taking Over.... | Golden Skate

Wardrobe Malfunction Not Enough to Stop Belbin and Agosto from Taking Over....

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Gee whizz! If she had the exact same thing happen at Practice, you'd have thought she would've cut off some of the material before the comp to make it shorter, and so it wouldn't happen again!!

BTW, I disagree with that report that they were technically perfect, they certainly weren't, hence being beaten by V&M in the TES.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
This is a main reason why The Wearing of The Draperies, a dance trend that has been going on for almost 10 years now, simply must STOP. :laugh:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh, I'd say at least 12 years Jonny, started by Sophie Moniotte in the 1995 season if I'm not mistaken....;)

People mock the shorter dress as being oldfashioned, but it has it's uses, as demonstrated today! :laugh:

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
You know, when we went to practice with my competition Smooth skirt, and my instructor tripped over it and I stepped on my own hem....we had it hemmed.

Oh, well. I like their OD, haven't seen the new dress. Anyone have a better picture than the one in that link?

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Oh, I'd say at least 12 years Jonny, started by Sophie Moniotte in the 1995 season if I'm not mistaken....;)

True. But when they first came along to that level, that was kind of Sophie's trademark. And at least it looked like a DRESS, as opposed to an overeager shoplifting excursion at a fabric store......

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
glad they got through the program. Tanith will probably get a new dress for worlds though!!!!