Please email Eurosport to say Thanks! Adresses here -> | Golden Skate

Please email Eurosport to say Thanks! Adresses here ->

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Please email to thank ES for showing 4CCs. :rock:
Then hopefully we'll get coverage every year, plus Junior Worlds, and the other ISU events [besides the GPs, as they say the rights are too expensive].

If you have questions about Eurosport television, please write to:
For Eurosport International : [email protected]
British Eurosport : [email protected]
Italy : [email protected]
Germany : [email protected] (also for other German speaking countries; Switzerland and Austria)
Sweden : [email protected] (for Sweden, Finland and Norway)
Netherlands : [email protected] (for Netherlands and Dutch speaking part of Belgium)
Spain : [email protected]
Poland : [email protected]
France : [email protected] (France, Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg)
Portugal : [email protected]
Greece : [email protected]

Thank you! :agree:

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
LOL! I got an automated reply from ES, the out of hours one, and they say they will reply in person soon, but it included their UK office address, eeek! They used to be in swanky Drury Lane, in Covent Garden near the Strand, and now they've moved to a horrible industrial estate in Feltham, Middlesex.... :unsure:
Oh well, I shan't be applying for a job......:p

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
La Rhumba

La Rhumba, it must be very hard and frustrating for you to be a fan in Britain. LOL. You don't have any elite home boys/girls to cheer on.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I beg your pardon! Now if you were a Dance Fan iloveaxel you would know very well we have an Elite couple in the Kerrs! Top 5 in Europe, and 10th at Torino Olympics! That's pretty good, and improving all the time. :agree:

Plus our Pairs Champs were 11th at Euros and competed at 2 GPs this season. Our Lady, coming back from injury, was 15th in Warsaw, 11th in the LP. Our Men are not up with all your rotten Quads!! Boo! :p

Plus next year we'll have a JGP in Sheffield. Things are looking up for us, don't worry, we're in good shape. ;)

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
I beg your pardon! Now if you were a Dance Fan iloveaxel you would know very well we have an Elite couple in the Kerrs! Top 5 in Europe, and 10th at Torino Olympics! That's pretty good, and improving all the time. :agree:

Plus our Pairs Champs were 11th at Euros and competed at 2 GPs this season. Our Lady, coming back from injury, was 15th in Warsaw, 11th in the LP. Our Men are not up with all your rotten Quads!! Boo! :p

Plus next year we'll have a JGP in Sheffield. Things are looking up for us, don't worry, we're in good shape. ;)

Still!! I feel your pain!! BTW, I love love U.K. after having stayed in Scotland for almost 8 months.

Too bad, not any British skater I can root for since I'm not really into ice dancing. I heard a lot of talk on Kerrs though, looks like lots of people love them.