photo ID: someone confirm this is Kimmie | Golden Skate

photo ID: someone confirm this is Kimmie

R.D.

Record Breaker
I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me but I found this pic randomly on another forum...my image software downloader grabbed this image...it's untitled and everything...it looks very much like Kimmie Meissner but I can't be 100% certain because I've never seen the pic before.

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?i...500911kha1.jpg

Red Dog, are you saying that you have a web bot that automatically searches for pictures that look like Kimmie? How does it know?

Sure looks like Kimmie to me.

R.D.

Record Breaker
oh no, no. That's not what I mean. I mean, I was using it to download pictures of a celebrity and in the midst of those pics it grabbed that one (may have been someone's avatar or sig or something...?). I thought it was so random that a picture like that would just appear. A massive coincidence if indeed it is her.

IDLERACER

Medalist
You can tell it's her, because that thing she always wears around her neck has a very distinct shape. Click HERE.

Kasey

Medalist
Am I missing something? I see no link to a picture other than Idleracer's post.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hmm...the chain looks very similar but the second image (the one that idleracer posted) isn't big enough...and it doesn't show the whole necklace. But it's similar enough I suppose to assume it's the same person.

R.D.

Record Breaker
P.S. to those who couldn't see the thumb in my first post- your firewall software likely is blocking it because it suspects it's an "ad". I know ZoneAlarm does that to me when I turn up its ad-blocking setting.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A link is better anyway Red...it helps keep the download time low.

nubka

Final Flight
That's about the cutest pic I've ever seen of her, wherever it came from!