Zhang Has Zing -- new Barry Mittan article | Golden Skate

Zhang Has Zing -- new Barry Mittan article

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting that. I really hope she continues on the path that it seems she is on. Neat "fluff" info too, I would imagine her parents a gleaming with pride. I am SO glad people here at GS were quick to jump to her defense when I was making accusations / assumptions based on one video. For everything I learn about this kid is just wonderfully inspiring. If I was a 13 year old boy I know whose picture I would be talking to everynight:laugh:

Watch the Nats Exhibitions this Sunday on TV. She placed 2nd but got to do the exhibition. There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
Watch the Nats Exhibitions this Sunday on TV. She placed 2nd but got to do the exhibition. There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe

Don't think they'll cut it out. Based some accounts, her exhibiton number was the highlight of that event! Can you believe she improvised that masterpiece at JGP Mexico! I guess she was not prepared for a win there.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
^ And who says "bating you children" doesn't get quality results?:rofl:

I thought it was interesting that taking books away was the form of punishment. I wish my folks would have gone for that.

MKFSfan

Medalist
Didn't Mao get that little dog of hers (Eros?) for winning the GPF last year??? My guess is Caroline heard that and made that deal with her parents!

waxel

Final Flight
There is a discussion with her and Nagasu before they skate. I hope they don't cut it out. They are friends and no animosity between them Refreshing.

Joe

The fluff interview with the two of them at Nats was adorable... and I'm not much of a fan of 'cute.' Yes, refreshing to see two kids ... acting like two kids. They were delightful.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
thanks for posting! such an accomplished young lady! Absoulty adorable! thanks!