I won tickets to SOI!!!!! | Golden Skate

I won tickets to SOI!!!!!

K

Kara Bear

I won tickets to SOI!!!!!

I just got an email and I won tickets. My mother entered me into a contest through Wampole and I won. And I never win anything. This is great because I really wanted to go but could not afford the tickets. Yipppppeeeeeeeeee! I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you.

F

Freddy the Pig 2

Re: I won tickets to SOI!!!!!

Wow, that's so cool, Kara Bear! When will it be?

Freddy

K

Kara Bear

Its on April 26 in Hamilton. They haven't mailed me the tickets yet. I wonder how good they'll be and if there are back stage passes....wouldn't that be cool.

H

heyang

Congratulations. You'll have to let us know all the details.

R

RealtorGal

<span style="color:red;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">Yay! I hope you have a FANTASTIC time!</span> :D

D

dlksk8fan

That's great Kara Bear! Hope you enjoy SOI.

G

GoldenLady1

word association

Congratulations! Hopefully since you won them in a contest, they'll be good ones. And yes - backstage passes would really be awesome!

Have fun! :)

K

KwanFan1212

Re: word association

That is awesome Kara! :cool: Have a SUPER time at the show. You will have to let us all know how it goes and you thoughts on the skating too. Having seen the show twice this year, I can say that I had a great and fabulous time there. Hope you have a wonderful experience as well! :D

R

rgirl181

Good for you! Couldn't have happened to a nicer poster!

D

Dee4707

Yay!!!!! for Kara. If you get backstage passes maybe you'll get to meet Alexei. Wow!!!

Dee

D

DORISPULASKI

Congratulations! Go and have a great time, and come back and tell us all about it.

dpp

K

Kara Bear

aww shucks, rgirl

thanks guys..i'll be sure to tell you all about it

M

mike79

Awesome Kara. Can't wait to here about how it goes.

J

JOHIO2

Kara Bear,

Way to go! Finally won something you'll be sure to enjoy!

Have a great time and be sure to tell us all about it. Especially if winning includes backstage pass!!!

I saw SOI in Cleveland and had an absolute blast. Expect you will have an EVEN BETTER TIME!!!!!

D

Dee4707

Kara, just want to warn you to be careful when you see those cowboys. :smokin: :smokin:

Dee

J

JOHIO2

Dee,

Those cowboys were my daughter's favorite part! (OK, she's married and 24. married, not dead!!)