New Katia photos by Laurie / SOI Anaheim | Golden Skate

New Katia photos by Laurie / SOI Anaheim

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! They're gorgeous, and so is Katia! Ilia looks great too. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks for sharing! ;)

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
She is so pretty! She always looks like a young girl to me. How old is she now? She is one of those people who seems ageless. I hope she is happy now. Thanks for the pics!

Julie O

Rinkside
Thanks so much for the photos, this Laurie is a wonderful photographer. :agree:
I would love it so much if Ilia and Katia would create duets for themselves. They claim they don't have the time, but I am really hoping they come to realize what a fabulous picture they would present on the ice for their fans.

Julie

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Thanks for sharing the photos. She looks fabulous in the costumes and she is in great shape. What a beautiful woman and skater she is.

Saundy

On the Ice
I sure hope I can look that good after having 2 kids! She looks incredible. :yes:

Kasey

Medalist
Wow, I was just thinking, she has to be like 36 or 37 now! 16 in 1988? She's stunning, always!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Gordeeva will turn 36 this May (born 1971). Thanks for hosting Laurie's photos, Jaana!

IDLERACER

Medalist
I sure hope I can look that good after having 2 kids! She looks incredible. :yes:
She is one of those rare genetic specimens (Kristie Yamaguchi is another one) whose bodies actually improve after they have kids. It looks like she only gained weight in the places that it's desireable to. :agree:

The photos are gorgeous and Katia is, as always, lovely and youthful looking! She makes an ADORABLE hippy!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Jaana, those pics are super!!!

Dee

Tigger

Final Flight
A stunning lady. Both inside and out. Thanks for sharing those w/us.

May I please have permission to share the links in the skating thread we have at the Lord of the Rings MB I belong to?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
May I please have permission to share the links in the skating thread we have at the Lord of the Rings MB I belong to?

Yes, Tigger, one can always share the links. Great that more people will see Laurie´s stunning photos!