eltamina

Yao Freddy, do you have ESP or something

Freddy's poem

Ode to Illusion Fabric

So beautiful in dress of red
(Fever buzzing in my head)
And better yet in gown of blue
(My heart's a-pounding at the view)

Oh, she's a queen in <span style="color:green;font-size:x-small;">garb of green</span>
A goddess fine in shades of wine
And look! All right! She's dressed in white,
A Princess for our eyes' delight.

But best of all (my brain is goo)
Is when she skates in <strong>Emperor's New</strong>.

Freddy, how do you know the color of Michelle's unitard in the COI finale? Indeed garb of <span style="color:green;font-size:small;">green</span> and lots of illusionary skin tone color for the Emperor's Nu. BTW, her unitard's green looks like this <span style="color:green;font-size:small;">green</span>

I am jealous, do you have a direct line to Michelle?

<span style="color:red;font-size:medium;">Shelly 5+3+1, trolls none ~ Freddy</span>

<span style="color:red;font-size:x-small;">Congrats Michelle, Elena, and Fumie</span>

F

Freddy the Pig 2

Re: Yao Freddy, do you have ESP or something

I do have a direct line to Michelle, sort of. I sent her some sketches that I made of costumes that I would like to see her in. The next day I got an email from -- guess who? Brad!

Without going into details, the words "pork chops" and "bacon grease" were heavily emphasized, along with a reference to where he was going to put his hockey stick.

I am still working on my poem. When I finish it will be photo illustrated and will contain every color that Michelle has ever skated in. Just now, though I'm stuck on a rhymes for "chartreuse" and "lemon."

Freddy

D

DORISPULASKI

try yellow or butter for lemon. Or just say "Lemon Yellow".
Chartreuse, unless you want to say that your nose goos when you see her. (Which I can believe but you might not want to mention it.)

I am told that the correct name for the color of her 2003 SP costume is ashes of roses, which is thank goodness, easy to rhyme.

F

Freddy the Pig 2

Sooooo-eeeee!

"Ashes of roses"

"Ashes of roses"

"Ashes of Roses"

*sigh* That's a poem all by itself.

Still working on "tangerine" and "raspberry."

Freddy ;)

M

Mathman3

Re: Emperor's Nu and Green

OK, this is Mathman. That is MODERATOR Mathman3. Freddy has been banned from this thread.

Michelle, we need to talk. I went along with the short skirts, the brief tops, even the bikini. But just because you are twenty-two doesn't mean you're grown, young lady! Is that how we raised you?

Now the first "bus stop" picture. That's OK. Maybe just a <em>little</em> too much cleavage, but girls will be girls.

MM

E

eltamina

No need to ban Freddy from this thread, I think he fainted at the sight of the emperor's nu/green.

MM3, correction MK is 22 going on 23. Imagine if you are younger by a multiple of 12n, where n is >1 and <4, would you have any problem with MK's emperor's nu/green?

Freddy is a young pig give him a break. :rollin:

PS to add:

Maybe Freddy should visit the Fumie picture thread, :)

pub94.ezboard.com/fgolden...=626.topic

M

mathman444

As you know, El T., I am an exact multiple of 12 older than Michelle. Thus we were both born in the year of the monkey (Michelle's favorite animal).

As for the Fumie pictures, I continue my lecture to Michelle:

"Now that is how a modest young lady should dress. Look how pretty she looks, nice high neck line, skirt of suitable length. And here you are parading around half naked in green and nu. Don't you want people to see what a nicely reared girl you are?

"OK, let me rephrase that..."

MM