Naomi & Themi? | Golden Skate

Naomi & Themi?

swizzletwizzle

On the Ice
I noticed that he kissed her at the end of their LP at Nationals, and in some old YouTube videos, he did the same thing. Are they dating?

marioff

Rinkside
Yeah, what gsrossano said. I don't think they're dating, but they seem to be very good friends. :) It's not uncommon for one to kiss/hug their partner after a performance, esp. if the program was performed well. I notice this with Tanith and Ben, too; if they skated extremely well, there's usually a hug and/or peck on the cheek afterwards, but if the program was kinda "meh", they just look at each other and then take their bows.

iloveaxel

Match Penalty
Yeah, what gsrossano said. I don't think they're dating, but they seem to be very good friends. :) It's not uncommon for one to kiss/hug their partner after a performance, esp. if the program was performed well. I notice this with Tanith and Ben, too; if they skated extremely well, there's usually a hug and/or peck on the cheek afterwards, but if the program was kinda "meh", they just look at each other and then take their bows.

They are dating. I read an article mentioned this during Nationals.

gsrossano

Final Flight

Can someone explain to me why Melissa and Denis never kiss after they skate, while all the other married couples do? Inquiring minds want to know.

swizzletwizzle

On the Ice

Yeah, but the kiss after the Nationals LP was after Naomi had taken two falls.

heyang

Record Breaker
Can someone explain to me why Melissa and Denis never kiss after they skate, while all the other married couples do? Inquiring minds want to know.

Some couples just aren't into PDA's. My high school French teacher told us how her fiancee would hug everyone in her family out in public and then just shake her hand because she didn't like PDA's. Keep in mind she must've been at least 50 when I was in high school in 1981.

Don't forget the big kiss John Baldwin planted on Rena Inoue when she landed the 3A for the 1st time at Nationals.

Tigger

Final Flight
And?

Just because one partner is gay is no reason why he/she can't kiss the other after a good/great performance/program.

Now I don't know one way or the other if Themi is gay, but who really cares!?! That's his business after all.

gsrossano

Final Flight
And?

Just because one partner is gay is no reason why he/she can't kiss the other after a good/great performance/program.
That's his business after all.

The original question was are they dating. If he is gay it is unlikely they would be dating.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty

I've seen them kiss a number of times. No, they don't make out like that pig Baldwin does to Inoue, and thats fine by me. I watch for the skating, not the make-out sessions.

Julia

Rinkside
The original question was are they dating. If he is gay it is unlikely they would be dating.
Well, if she too, is gay, that would work wouldn't it?:laugh:

Somebody mentioned 3 times they read an article but posted no link. This article claims Nam/Leftheris are a couple on and off the ice- here.

But the reporters get it wrong sometimes. For example, this article refers to Inoue as John Baldwin's wife, which I'm sure would be a surprise to them- here (but it looks like you have to register to read maybe - and pay :disapp: ).

I actually hope they are dating. He seems like a great stem.;)

Last edited: