Stars On Ice, Philadelphia | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice, Philadelphia

I wasn't sure where to put this....the skating sections seem to cover mostly all eligible skating events and skaters....so I put it here.

I attended the Philadelphia show of Stars On Ice on Friday, 2/23. The show is wonderful this year. I'm not good at writing reviews, but suffice it to say I've never come away from the show disappointed. This years highlights were Kurt Browning as a guest star, seeing Angela Nikodinov live for the first time, and Kyoko and John having the chance to skate twice in the show.
I had never been a super-duper Mike Weiss fan during his competitive years, but he is fitting into SOI so well and looks so much more at ease and happy skating in the show, that I am finding myself becoming very much a fan of his.
We had fun during intermission watching Lisa, Annie Mae and Christopher in their seats across the ice from us.

Here's a link to my photos, some mediocre and a few good shots of the show:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v194/Patch57/Stars On Ice 2007/

heyang

Record Breaker
I'll be attending the show on Tuesday evening in Trenton. I think Emily Hughes is the guest.

I think you'll love the show!
The "Peace, Love, Skating" ensemble number was great--fun trying to figure who is who.
Kyoko & John finally get to do two numbers in the show.
I think as you watch the performances of each skater, you'll get an even deeper meaning to the theme of "Double Exposure".

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Philly show was fantastic, and it was great meeting up with NJSK8Fan and co.!

Here's a link to more discussion about the Philly show at the SOI board:

http://forums.starsonice.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3405

heyang, we're going to the Trenton show on Tuesday night. We can't wait to see it again - this time from the on ice seats! :) Emily Hughes is the guest, and we're looking forward to seeing her perform during the show.

Last edited:

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Thanks for the reviews!

Maybe a mod. could move this thread to The Edge?

ETA: Thanks, mod.! :)

Feel free to post your SOI Trenton reviews/comments (other upcoming cities as well) as a new/separate thread(s) here in the Edge.

Last edited: