Anyone here watch "The Practice?" | Golden Skate

Anyone here watch "The Practice?"

L

Ladskater

Anyone here watch "The Practice?"

I have been following this program for qute sometime and find at times it is very good. I did get a bit sick of the Helen character last season and I have noticed they sort of softened her up this season to make her more likeable. This latest episode is pretty intriguing. Should be an interesting conclusion.

Ladskater

J

Jules Asner

Re: Anyone here watch "The Practice?"

I don't watch the show but someone I work with is good friends with one of the stars and the star has been here and met people in our company several times. We also get regular calls from him/her and also send them faxes and packages from time to time. Sorry I can't say anymore since I want to protect their privacy, but I'll just say the person is very nice and down to earth.

P

Ptichka

I used to really like the series, but I think it has really gone downhill in the last two seasons. I would like it to have more court room and less soap opera (the way it used to be). I also dislike that they now have it to skewed toward women (5 female lawyers plus Lucy vs. 3 male lawyers; plus Helen has a bigger role than male DAs). Though I really like the new lawyer they have working with Lindsay; the new lawyer they have in Bobby's firm just doesn't do anything for me.

S

Show 42

I've followed the series since the second year. I'm captivated by the story lines and characters, even though I view the whole series as very "dark" and depressing.......wow, is Helen Gamble thin or what? 42

L

Ladskater

Jules Asner:

COOL!!!!

Ladskater